View Poll Results: Which of these battles would be the best to see?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sniper Wolf vs. The End

0 0%
  • The Fear vs. Vamp

0 0%
  • Vulcan Raven vs. The Fury

0 0%
  • Meryl vs. Eva

2 12.50%
  • The Sorrow vs. Psycho Mantis

2 12.50%
  • Solid Snake vs. MGS3 Snake

10 62.50%
  • Liquid vs. Raiden

0 0%
  • Metal Gear Rex vs. Metal Gear Ray vs. Shagohod

0 0%
  • Volgin vs. Solidus

0 0%
  • The Boss vs. Ninja

2 12.50%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MGS Battle!

Newbie Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Snake vs Snake would rock.
    As for the Raiden battle are we talking about Naked Raiden or Clothed Raiden.

This sig was made by Rajin at NarutoEX

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well........i'd like to see Snake v. Snake.............but i dont know which one'll win

Newbie Kire may be famous one day Kire may be famous one day Kire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone is dead set that Solid Snake would beat Naked Snake...
    I will have to disagree, remember that Solid is a clone ( a clone with all the dominent genes, but still a clone ) , the original is always better. It is hard to compare becuse Big Boss has been the enemy and has been defeated twice (on the NES, might have only been once, depending if Big Boss was in Metal Gear: Snakes Revenge) so we automatically say he would win, but then again Snake was in his prime. Ever sence MGS Snake has gotten older and so logically he is not in his prime anymore. Frank Jaegar said that Snake hadn't aged well after the finnal fall of Outer Heaven. Naked Snake (Big Boss) in MGS 3 I must admit does seem weaker, I havn't gotten to play too much of it yet, but I must say The Boss beats him more then I care to watch. But Naked Snake has something Solid Snake dosen't have....a life. Part of why I like Naked snake so much is becuse he comes off more human. Naked also developed CQC and well Solid never learned that (that I am aware of). So say that you take both Solid Snake and Big Boss at thier primes and I would have to say that Big Boss would win. Snake may have beaten him 2 times before, but lets face it, it would be like beating up your dad. Top that off with Snake being in his prime and Big Boss almost killing Snake and yet being old enough to be his father (well yea so he kinda is) well you can see who could woop who.

Off topic: I want to see Soilid Snake turn into Big Boss, after all it has been scripted, when Big Boss told Snake basicly that if Snake wins then Big Boss escapes in death and Snake then inherits Big Bosses legacy and ends up fulfilling the role of Big Boss until he dies and then it will move onto another. (that was back from the NES days I believe)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kire
    Everyone is dead set that Solid Snake would beat Naked Snake...
    I will have to disagree, remember that Solid is a clone ( a clone with all the dominent genes, but still a clone ) , the original is always better. It is hard to compare becuse Big Boss has been the enemy and has been defeated twice (on the NES, might have only been once, depending if Big Boss was in Metal Gear: Snakes Revenge) so we automatically say he would win, but then again Snake was in his prime. Ever sence MGS Snake has gotten older and so logically he is not in his prime anymore. Frank Jaegar said that Snake hadn't aged well after the finnal fall of Outer Heaven. Naked Snake (Big Boss) in MGS 3 I must admit does seem weaker, I havn't gotten to play too much of it yet, but I must say The Boss beats him more then I care to watch. But Naked Snake has something Solid Snake dosen't have....a life. Part of why I like Naked snake so much is becuse he comes off more human. Naked also developed CQC and well Solid never learned that (that I am aware of). So say that you take both Solid Snake and Big Boss at thier primes and I would have to say that Big Boss would win. Snake may have beaten him 2 times before, but lets face it, it would be like beating up your dad. Top that off with Snake being in his prime and Big Boss almost killing Snake and yet being old enough to be his father (well yea so he kinda is) well you can see who could woop who.

Off topic: I want to see Soilid Snake turn into Big Boss, after all it has been scripted, when Big Boss told Snake basicly that if Snake wins then Big Boss escapes in death and Snake then inherits Big Bosses legacy and ends up fulfilling the role of Big Boss until he dies and then it will move onto another. (that was back from the NES days I believe)
    I have to admit I stopped reading your post when you typed "a clone with all the dominent genes, but still a clone"
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 19, 2005 at 05:12 AM.

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they should have Kurt Russell in for the voice acting. After all he is the real original Snake.

Hammer

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    David Hayter is good enough for me.
    But most of the Japanese voices are better in MGS3, the English young Ocelot comes to mind

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have often thought about becoming a voice actor. My favorite was the guy who played the bad guy in Balders Gate 2. Shamefully I forget his name but he was evilly perfect in the role.

Hammer

Newbie Kire may be famous one day Kire may be famous one day Kire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I have to admit I stopped reading your post when you typed "a clone with all the dominent genes, but still a clone"

My point was this a copy is never as good as the original...Remakes are not as good as the original. You can see this in the Battle Star Galactica series on the Sci-Fi channel if you have that, or on one of the many horrable remakes of Dune. Even when people found out about the Classic Star Wars Trilogy comming to DVD, that it was the special edition and not the original, that made a lot of people angry (becuse it wasn't a total remake it was more acceptable then the two movies mentioned above. Thoes are just a few illustrations of how people take someing original and old (Big Boss) and remake it but newer and better (Solid Snake) and how the supposable mewer and better version can suck when compared to the original.

BTW thatnks for reading that post, I am sure I mispelled lots of stuff....it was late at night and my spelling goes way down at nigh (or whenever I hurry) it was also very long winded, but you thanks.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast