Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Michael Jackson

Note: Before anybody judges this thread, I am actually really concerned about this question. I'm not trying to spam or make fun of him. I just want to know what you think.

Does anybody think there is something wrong with Michael? He has changed a whole lot throughout his lifetime by almost everything about him: his appearence, actions, and I'm guessing his sexuality. Do you think he has a reason? What do you think of him?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Michael Jackson

I remember flipping through the channels a few months ago and seeing a documentary on Michael. They had a psychiatrist speaking of probable psychological reasons as to why he would want to have so much plastic surgery done to him. I believe She said that one of the most likely reasons would be his strong resemblance to his father.

He had many facial features (most notably his nose) that he shared with his father. So it was logical to him that since he carried such a great hate towards his father that having plastic surgery to remove his resemblance to him would be common sense. Getting as far away from any aspect of him he carried, you know?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah theres something wrong with him, hes a freak that escaped justice.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I remember flipping through the channels a few months ago and seeing a documentary on Michael. They had a psychiatrist speaking of probable psychological reasons as to why he would want to have so much plastic surgery done to him. I believe She said that one of the most likely reasons would be his strong resemblance to his father.

He had many facial features (most notably his nose) that he shared with his father. So it was logical to him that since he carried such a great hate towards his father that having plastic surgery to remove his resemblance to him would be common sense. Getting as far away from any aspect of him he carried, you know?
    But the strange thing is, at the trail his father was omnipresent. Did they reconcile their differences? They really stuck together then.
    So maybe MJ isn't all that hurt about it anymore or maybe they were putting on a front or maybe Michael is in denial about his whole past...

His problems probably have alot of different origins.
    I think his father and growing up too fast are the major reasons.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you gotta consider that he was on trial for major child molestation charges, he was probably ready to take help from whoever was willing to give it.

I know if I was in that situation I'd take help from anone no matter how much I despise them, people like wobbuffetking would likely be in my corner.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    But the strange thing is, at the trail his father was omnipresent. Did they reconcile their differences? They really stuck together then.
    So maybe MJ isn't all that hurt about it anymore or maybe they were putting on a front or maybe Michael is in denial about his whole past...

His problems probably have alot of different origins.
    I think his father and growing up too fast are the major reasons.
    If he is tramatized by his past, he does have to realize that the past is the past and you have to look ahead to future. He can't go back in time, so he should realize what's done is done. He needs to snap back into reality, and start acting decent, or he will lead himself to more humiliation, or being judged at by the public. Also why does he hate his father so much anyways?
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 17, 2005 at 01:46 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Chaos_Dragon may be famous one day Chaos_Dragon may be famous one day Chaos_Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well personally i think that the media and all there stupidity is partly to blame and then again its how vulnerable micheal jackson leaves himself after every apearance. even though he might be a little strange arent we all though? all the fancy dance moves and that unicorn palace place is all probly for publicity and other thing.then theres also T.V. always making fun of him, im suprised it hasnt brought him down yet.
    I am not a Creature of Darkness,but merely a wanderer to find awnsers about purpose and existance.Which leads me down to one question "Why am i here?"

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

If he is tramatized by his past, he does have to realize that the past is the past and you have to look ahead to future. He can't go back in time, so he should realize what's done is done. He needs to snap back into reality, and start acting decent, or he will lead himself to more humiliation, or being judged at by the public. Also why does he hate his father so much anyways?
    People pay alot of money to the psychiatrists to figure that out.....

I'm ♥mazing!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast