Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Michael Jackson

*shrugs* Jackson's where he is 'cause he wants to be there. Psychoanalysis aside, he doesn't have to do as he does. People do what they like, and sometimes that requires... change. Somehow I think it's more him than the influences of his father and whatnot.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Dragon
    Well personally i think that the media and all there stupidity is partly to blame and then again its how vulnerable micheal jackson leaves himself after every apearance. even though he might be a little strange arent we all though? all the fancy dance moves and that unicorn palace place is all probly for publicity and other thing.then theres also T.V. always making fun of him, im suprised it hasnt brought him down yet.
    I know what you mean. Sometimes, it's like he wants to be made fun of. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to take out Jay Leno yet.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Micheal Jackson has denied all claim that he has had plastic surgery. He claims he also has a skin disease.

This man is stuck in his own world. He's a lil bit out there. no matter what, even if he isnt a child molester...He should have the common sense NOT to sleep in the same bed as a child that isnt his.
    Seduced by Flesh

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Micheal Jackson has denied all claim that he has had plastic surgery. He claims he also has a skin disease.

This man is stuck in his own world. He's a lil bit out there. no matter what, even if he isnt a child molester...He should have the common sense NOT to sleep in the same bed as a child that isnt his.
    He has gotta be joking on the plastic sugery thing. I mean come on, he's like a Barbie doll: painted skin, detachable parts, and his body is made out of plastic.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 19, 2005 at 03:31 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

In that one famous interview with him he denied all claims. XD
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know what to say about M.J. I think maybe he is just doing this all on purpose maybe he just does the things he does for the attention of the public. But he should really think about what he is doing to himself he is making a multimillion dollar recording artist and is turning himself into like a.........person and is somewhat overrated..............every where i go I see micheal Jackson.....spencers...hot topic everywhere.... I mean come on what is the big deal he is just a child predator. I dont know what to say about the man besides he is just a little weird..........
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Thanks

Talking Re: Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    I dont know what to say about M.J. I think maybe he is just doing this all on purpose maybe he just does the things he does for the attention of the public. But he should really think about what he is doing to himself he is making a multimillion dollar recording artist and is turning himself into like a.........person and is somewhat overrated..............every where i go I see micheal Jackson.....spencers...hot topic everywhere.... I mean come on what is the big deal he is just a child predator. I dont know what to say about the man besides he is just a little weird..........
    I don't think anybody would go that far for fame again, unless your like Woody Allen: trying to have his way with his daughter, what's up with that?.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

really i agree with the king of fashion. he chance a lot. i think he is going to back in court for the same thing
    ( in the future maybe)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast