Thread: Midori no Hibi

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks

Midori no Hibi

has anyone watched Midori no Hibi? what do you think of it b-cuz i'm planning on watching and i'm wondering if it something i should watch

Newbie Rella may be famous one day Rella may be famous one day Rella's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ooh, I read the manga! It was really cute and nice at the same time. I saw some music videos for the anime and it looked great.
    It comes from the heart

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I liked it. But you should really read the manga too, it introduces some extra characters.

Slight Spoiler. If at all...

The anime and the manga have the same ending.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've watched it and I liked it, the comedy is good, and Seiji is soooo hilarious sometimes and he makes a good combination with Midori... But to say that it's a really good show, not really, but still worth watching... So, I'd say, continue watching the show!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I LOVE the manga... it jumps around alot... and has one those "Iwanna see what happens next T-T" ending's but it's awesome!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have yet to see it or read it. Could someone possibly give me a lil info on it?
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    this guy gets a chick for a hand XDXD

sorry my summary skills suck lol. buh yeah.. worth watching
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]