Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Mil

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

A Mil

Ok, so there are these celebrities, musicians, and just all around millionairs out there that don't do anything with their money but waste it and make more to waste (plus invest a bit to do a little something).

But, what if you had a million dollars, just one?

I would take and divide it into forths, 3/4 of it would go into each of their own separate bank accounts and invest into something, and the last forth would be invested into a simple house. Then as the interest from the accounts would build I would start putting half of that money into donations while the rest I'd live off of... oh yeah, and plus my $1-$5 donation to somebody random a day.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Mil

I think I would buy a lot of candy, maybe some xbox games too...and a football...

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

i would buy cars and a nice house, and the best custom car i could build.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Ok, so there are these celebrities, musicians, and just all around millionairs out there that don't do anything with their money but waste it and make more to waste (plus invest a bit to do a little something).

But, what if you had a million dollars, just one?

I would take and divide it into forths, 3/4 of it would go into each of their own separate bank accounts and invest into something, and the last forth would be invested into a simple house. Then as the interest from the accounts would build I would start putting half of that money into donations while the rest I'd live off of... oh yeah, and plus my $1-$5 donation to somebody random a day.
    ya this is baically what i would do to dude
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I would buy a car,a big house,a ton of anime and games.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I would put half in a bank account, then spend the rest on me and everyone i know hehe then when it's gone i could just live on the money i saved ^.^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

put it in my bank account then when i saw something i wanted i would buy it e.g anime cd ect ect oh and flying lessons as i am old enough to take them now
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: A Mil

probably invest it into finding a cure for cancers and other disorders...
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast