Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Mil

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

Re: A Mil

save it, donate, buy some important things....
    and so on

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A Mil

i dont think that having a million is a good thing....youll spend it all...go into debt....and be worse off than you were before!!
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

All thoughout my life, as long as I remember, my mother took care of all of us (my sister, my brother, and myself). Back then, she used to work for daily to please us with some presents once in a while. So, if I ever have that much money, I will do everything to make my mother happy. With the remaining, I will donate all of it to poor children, and older people.

Sagara-kun(Kedar) is the greatest!!!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

wow alot of ppl only said thing for them self. not everyone. wel for me i would give about 1/2 of the money to friends and family. then give 1/2 of whats left to to the poor. then what i have left i will save and spend it wisely

IM BACK

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ed elric
    i dont think that having a million is a good thing....youll spend it all...go into debt....and be worse off than you were before!!
    Not if you send it wisely. I would put it in the bank and live off the interest. A million isnt what it use to be. So i dont think you guys would have enough left to give to charity, friends or whatever and still have enough for yourself.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

If I were to have a million bucks right now, I'd heavily invest in college. Maybe buy a car I'll want to stick with for a long time, spend a little on pleasure, I don't know.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeilee
    save it, donate, buy some important things....
    and so on
    or donate to poor ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2