Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Milk-Chan

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i remember whaching that show and it was so stupid that the whole time my mouth hung open like an idiot. it was the episode where milk chan has to save all of these drunk fish or somthing like that.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neko boso
    i remember whaching that show and it was so stupid that the whole time my mouth hung open like an idiot. it was the episode where milk chan has to save all of these drunk fish or somthing like that.
    lol... yes that's what makes the show so GREAT...
    i love that ep. >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Milk-Chan rules i really enjoyed the few episodes that i saw they were the shit they were awesome!!!

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    this show, if you want to call it that. is retarded!!!!!!!!!!! the only funny thing that happens is when she calls someone a dumb***. lol

Newbie EXEL_KARI9 may be famous one day EXEL_KARI9 may be famous one day EXEL_KARI9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Milk chan has its own style.

Ilike anime that you think you don't get. But you are still laughing about it

And you realize that there is something to it.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yup, I think Milk-chan is an awesome series. Very random.... haha, and the ants that live .. ermm, somewheres ..? they're hilarious ~ the President is such an idiot, and Milk is just plain rude, and the worm Higani or w/e ... good shit. I want to see more of the series, but never catch it. Funny funny fun O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steelangelanna
    this show, if you want to call it that. is retarded!!!!!!!!!!! the only funny thing that happens is when she calls someone a dumb***. lol
    Anna, how could you call Milk-Chan retarded!? It's one of my favorite shows! -runs away crying-

lol, j/k I guess it can be a little retarded on occasion. -^^-

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i htink the point of the show is to be retarded....
    Cause that's called humor... and is funny ^^,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2