Thread: -Million Dollar Baby-

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

-Million Dollar Baby-

So, I went to the movies yesterday with a friend of mine. I hadn't been for a long time (considering me anyway) and I went to see Million Dollar Baby.....The movie wears it's name rather well because it had me crying like a baby by the end of it....hadn't done that for a long time either. So I was thinking if any of you good people on this forum had seen it as well ?

I really liked it. The movie started at 9:40 pm and when it was over it was 12am...I swear I didn't see the time pass. Of course, it's not the first boxing movie of it's genre, but it's was refreshing to see a girl take some punches for a change. It teaches a powerful lesson of life, love and friendship....(sniff gonna cry again)

So what did you think ?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm actually planning to check it out on Saturday. I'm feeling the buzz, i can't lie.....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meh, I'm not thinking much of it. Then again, those type of 'move you to the point of crying like a baby' movies don't really do much for me.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hehe. I know some people that know some people...that knows some people who are in the movie biz....I already met some peeps....Good movie though. ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard it is a good movie, plan on seeing it soon