Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mind of Mencia

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Mind of Mencia

Its a new show on Comedy Central. I think he's really funny, yet really true on another point. Some people think his material is racist. What do you think about the show?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mind of Mencia

I haven't seen an episode yet but from the tv spots the show does look quite funny, saying it could be the next Chappelle Show is pushing it though. I'm definaltey gonna keep an eye on it.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

That show is hilarious. I like the racists jokes cause thats how me and my friends joke around. I'm not racists. It's just fun with people you know really well.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive seen a few episodes. The show is okay, but its no Chappelle Shwo and I'm sorry but thats what it has to live up to in my eyes.

Thanks

The show would have to be on a while longer for me to notice it as another Chappelle show, the Chappelle show was excellent.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The show is wonderful. Mencia has captired another human as his fan. I remember watching the comdey presents of him. I'm really happy he got his own show. He's a great comedian.
    Seduced by Flesh

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

So Mexican comedians are conquering USA hehehe!! yep the show is awesome i have seen 3 epesiodes they were hella kool.

Thanks

He's very truthful, but in a hilarious sort of way. I liked when he was Carlosoarus.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast