Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Mind of Mencia

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mind of Mencia

i'm sure all of us have thought at least some of the stuff he's said about other races, he just isn't afraid to actually say it...i think he's funny,, and since george lopez is doing lame kids movies now, he was in the right place at the right time so to speak (i guess latinos are the 'in' thing atm)... plus they need to replace dave chapelle
    Last edited by dave_akuma; Sep 06, 2005 at 05:10 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

they should give Chris Rock another show
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't really seen the past episodes cuz I haven't really been home....I still love that show....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the show, Mencia tells it like it is, like his stupid jokes are awesomely funny and very very true, I love his comedy skits, especially the dee dee dee awards, all I can say holy shit, muahahhaahahhahahahaa

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5