Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mind of Mencia!!!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mind of Mencia!!!

de de de, lol. this guy is pretty funny, not all comedians make me laugh this hard,but Carlos does, and also that asian guy makes me laught to.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Yups.....this show is pretty hilarious....especially to all races...coz some of what he is talking about is actually true. Like he said most people are dee dee dee....LoL

Like the episode about a tattoo... I think that he's right. If you plan on getting a tattoo, make sure you get the right one for you. Like a hispanic guy with an Asian tattoo..... or that white guy in the audience with the tribal tattoo.... Carlos said, "What tribe are you from?" that was freaking funny...... and he asked the guys name and I think it was a white man's name......hehe.

Hope he has more great episodes ahead......
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

For some reason Mencia and George Lopez come off as the same guy to me. Ive seen a few episodes in recent weeks and its not too bad, not quite Chappelle but like many of you have all stated a good alternative.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW another MIND OF MENCIA thread...
    well of course Mencia is fukin hillarious!!
    makes fun of everybody!!

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    For some reason Mencia and George Lopez come off as the same guy to me. Ive seen a few episodes in recent weeks and its not too bad, not quite Chappelle but like many of you have all stated a good alternative.
    The reason why their styles are similar is because they come from the same background. They were both poor Hispanic kids living off the streets. That's where the humor comes from. Hell, that's where my humor comes from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2