Thread: The Mining Camp

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Thumbs up The Mining Camp-Story

Part 1

Deep within a nook of the mountains the crews had cleaned out all the lush greenery that had lived there before. Sounds of chugging water driven pulleys could be heard, along with the interspersed clink of metal on metal. There werent many buildings, only a few, but the operation commenced.

This mining colony had been set forth several years ago for the Cyncvist Metalworking network that sprawls across the continent, holding at least one or two shops in several cities. Lukas, the owner of the network had planned this mining colony for years and gave it more thought than deemed necesary at that time in his life.

Men yelled and work commenced...
    Last edited by Ninrev Sirgem; Jun 05, 2005 at 12:48 PM.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Part 2

One day a strange man appeared at the mining camp. He was large and had several runes covering his body. The dwarves looked at him with surprise and suspicion. " I wish to buy some weapons from you< " he asked. The dwarves immediately pushed them into the souvenir shop. "Here my lad, you will fine ore of the highest quality," said the dwarf owner. I have no use for such useless metal, " said the stranger, " I am only interested in completed weapons." The dwarf eyed him suspiciously. Then the stranger dropped a sack of jewels onto his desk.

"Bring me the finest weapons you have, I wish to began a trading agreement between your people and mine, " The dwarf looked up at the strange human and both seemed statisfied.

Thanks

Thumbs up Part 3

Part 3

"What is the name of the race of which i sign this great deal," inquired the dwarf.

"My people are known as the Quer'ith"

"What do you need these weapons for?"

"For war"

"You're mad, there has been a real war on this contient for ages!!!!"

"Then Maybe you should look at our power."

Thanks

Thumbs up Part 4

Part 4

The Quer'ith warrior began to transform. His was the clan of the claw, so his beast was that of the bear. Fur grow across his body and teeth and claws increased in strength. When it was done. a strange half bear/ half man beast stood before the dwarf.

"Now you see my true power, " roared the Quer'ith. The dwarf looked up and cowered in fear.

"What are you?"

"I am the incarnation of the earth". I am its essence, its power. I will return this world to the way it should be.

"What will you do with me?, " asked the dwarf.

"Your people, the dwarves are unpure. You still live in the earth, and bask in its wisdom. As long as you stay as you are you shall remai unharmed.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i remember this istory, i believe is about a bunch of warriors with the ability to use beast powers, btw kool istory dude!!!!

Thanks

Thumbs up Part 5

Interesting, I made this up. But alas, only some many different ways can people turn into animals.

Part 5

WHat do you want us to do?

"Your people shall supply mine with all the tools and weapons we need. Do not worry, you will not go unrewarded.

The dwarf looked up at the Quer'ith with a mix of fear and gree.

"Yes, I shall help you, " the dwarf decided.

"Good, then lets see what you have, " said the Quer'ith with barbed fangs.

The dwarf showed the werewolf into his arms room. There he showed the Quer'ith his storehouse of weapons and armor.

These objects will do," said Blood Fang with a growl."They will do nicely.I believe we shall have a great trade between our people." In a meaningful gesture, Blood Fang held out his paw to the dwarf. The dwarf grasped his hand and shook it. There agreement was now sealed

End of Story