Thread: miserible Member

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

miserible Member

Some of you have asked to see how this hack works to here you go

username katsu's gennie pig
    password stallion

take it for a test run ^_^

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: miserible Member

actually does this keep them from receiving pm's? yeah ditch this whole thing. Sorry bud but this goes against pretty much every reason I've ever had to make the community back in the day. If we're going to ban them we'll ban them. We're not going to have "levels" of members beyond community member. Your either a member or your not. We will not and cannot start having them sectioned off with 15 different listings and basically treating them like cattle and branding them as we see fit. Just isn't happening. So please remove that and move anyone whose on it over to just standard members. I'm really sorry bud but this is more of a vendictive thing than anything else. Going way too far and making it very hard for me to ignore the messages I've been getting when I see this kind of stuff. I know your working hard and your doing things you think are right and for the best interest of things. But you've lost site of what the forum is here for in doing some of these things. And basically its killing the community and driving away the very people we created the place for, I appreciate the work you do more than anything and even though I probably dont say it as much. But to use it in such a way undermines the very work you have been doing and is the very reason the masses are swelling a large amount of content towards you. Its also why we're getting those who either straight hate on you, suck up, or just cower in fear. Its not a place you want to be bud trust me. So not to be overdramatic but I'm basically going to have to save you from yourself. Like I mentioned earlier just take it easy with everything and slow down on everything. Your taking way too many things members do/say personally because it attacks work you did on the site. And you just can't do that, its unhealthy not to mention a ton of other things. It just destroys the very reasoning behind even having a community you know? I'm not mad at you bud, if nothing else I'm worried. Worried about you and worried about the way certain things have decayed. And a lot of blame lies on my shoulders for sitting idly by for months letting other things get in my way of doing things the way I've always done them which is what basically has always worked.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

OK I will remove it ASAP

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

no real rush. Do it when you can unless its a simple thing. thanks much

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks

Done ^_^