Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMORPG :World of warcraft

Newbie simple may be famous one day simple may be famous one day simple's Avatar
    Thanks

MMORPG :World of warcraft

Well i been playing since the game first came out and i would have to say its the easiest and fastest game to go thru in all of my mmorpg experince but its and okay game.

i been thining of going Back to FFonline now that was a sharp game but alot of poepel found it boring since it was a bit difficult to play and the beginning is kinda hard but very enjoyable and requires you to be a skilllFul player unlike many mmorpg party systems.

But im currently a Hunter lvl 52 and mage 49 and started a war at 17 so far.
    on Aggramar server,

Hope to find other players and see your insight on the game.

its Chow time.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    World of Warcraft is a great game, the ability to create youre own character and to inprove him makes it enjoyable, kikinaki is a member of AO and he is playing WoW now, try to look for him, he always uses the same nickname.

Newbie simple may be famous one day simple may be famous one day simple's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are their any major mmorpg players in this forums that plying the same mmo at the moment ?

Newbie Berserk may be famous one day Berserk may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I played it for some time then started playing resident evil 4 once it came out.When the time came to play wow again i found out after playing for an hour that i had enough.I agree with you on the fact that its pretty easy to lvl.After i ve been able to get to lvl 24 with a priest solo....yep a priest you heard right ,so if i found it easy to lvl just think what it would be like with another class.Once the rvr patch come out ill play again but until then ill stick with daoc rvr.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I play a lot. Here is my character info:

Name: Burnstyle
    Race: Undead
    Class: Rogue
    Current Level: 40
    Server: Frostmane (PVP)
    Guild: Dark Elementals

Play FFXI after you have found yourself playing WoW would be a downgrade. FFXI is a horrible game that takes forever to do anything. I get much more accomplished in 5 mins of World Of Warcraft than I do in one day of FFXI.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i play diablo more but thats cause i just started WoW and its on my friends account....im a Lvl. 3 tauren druid....hes soo cool.

Newbie Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play on pvp server ever since the honour system its so hard to lvl but it can be really fun if its a fair fight ot if your on the winning side :P

I have a:
    44 Rogue Romanticide
    35 Hunter Corisha
    19 Druid Lycanth

So what is a normal server like ?? can you still kill horde?
    This is not goodbye it's just a kiss before you die.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    So what is a normal server like ?? can you still kill horde?
    I'm guessing that you play as the easy version of the game. The Alliance.

In a normal server, you are basically only PVP flagged when you venture into enemy territory. You can be flagged in contested and your own territory but you must first activate it manually.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast