Thread: Moderation

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks

Moderation

Hi guys,
    I realize that we are spread a little thin right now as far as moderators go, but this should do for a while as the site really picks up again. I have asigned 1 mod per sectio0n of the forums. Please let me know if you have any problems with how this was set up, or if you don't like the forums you got.

Zui Quan: Mixed Flava
    This is easily the hardest section to moderate so let me know if you feel it is a little much.

Trunks: Anime Chat

Gallcomp: Art and design

Gig and myself will chime in on all sections and can handle the excess. Everyone cool with this? Let me know

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderweb
    Hi guys,
    I realize that we are spread a little thin right now as far as moderators go, but this should do for a while as the site really picks up again. I have asigned 1 mod per sectio0n of the forums. Please let me know if you have any problems with how this was set up, or if you don't like the forums you got.

Zui Quan: Mixed Flava
    This is easily the hardest section to moderate so let me know if you feel it is a little much.

Trunks: Anime Chat

Gallcomp: Art and design

Gig and myself will chime in on all sections and can handle the excess. Everyone cool with this? Let me know

I don't have to deal with the "OMG i luv inuyasha!!!!" type of threads?

I don't know what I did to deserve it, but THANK YOU!!
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.