Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The mods aren't tough enough...

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The mods aren't tough enough...

No, I wouldn't want to be on the staff. Why? Well, for starters, I'm actually not on enough to really do moderator-type duties. More importantly, there are those who run things here that would not let me do my duties to the fullest extent, and there is no way I'd be able to use the Iron Fist no Jutsu. It's way too powerful for people to handle. Basically, if I can't have free reign to deride, insult, and ban, then it's not worth my time.

In any case, I doubt my stay this time around will be of any great length, I just got talking with Veg about the "good ol' days" and decided to drop in for a bit.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Different people have different views on how things should flow. Which usually doesn't make any difference, however when two conflicting views exist between two with equal status, tensions rise and someone eventually has to compromise. Just look at the usual Republican vs Democrate tidbits going on in Washington.

I actually forgot where I was going with that, mainly because I'm in a computer applications class, but I think the gist of what I want to say is.....the good ol' times ended when the wall fell

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section moving, since mods are not bugs nor need any suggestions...plus should be closed down..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    No, I wouldn't want to be on the staff. Why? Well, for starters, I'm actually not on enough to really do moderator-type duties. More importantly, there are those who run things here that would not let me do my duties to the fullest extent, and there is no way I'd be able to use the Iron Fist no Jutsu. It's way too powerful for people to handle. Basically, if I can't have free reign to deride, insult, and ban, then it's not worth my time.

In any case, I doubt my stay this time around will be of any great length, I just got talking with Veg about the "good ol' days" and decided to drop in for a bit.
    Well you can always voodoo, send PMs, or curse noobs of their stupidity under your breath...but then you might start grumbling like Len Miyata

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I too would like to see the rule of the iron fist back in effect, but i guess it won't be happening. Hey, a guy can wish though can't he?

Newbie hell-slayer may be famous one day hell-slayer may be famous one day
    Thanks

I SAY YEE ALL RULE WITH THE IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!!!lol not all noobs are stupid but have some good ideas like me but thats not the point YOU REALLY SHOULD RULE WITH IRON FIST. IT WOULD WORK REAL GOOD FOR YOU.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

This is becoming a trend for Noob bashing. Therefore Closed.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

"Iron Fist no Jutsu" haha thats just ace lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4