Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mods are people too!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Mods are people too!

Hi!

i've been around here since before the crash so i consider myself somewhat informed about what goes on here despite my infrequent visits. Recently i have noticed that serveral people (ok, A LOT OF PEOPLE) are being extremely tough on the mods and admins of this site (NO I WILL NOT NAME NAMES!). I find this extremely annoying and believe it reflects badly on the people who are being rude and abnoxious.

i know it is annoying to have the mods close or delete your thread but they are just doing their job for crying out loud! there is NOTHING personal about what they are doing, they do what they do because SOME PEOPLE WONT READ THE FORUM RULES

to combat this problem i have decided to post this thread and start a grassroots campaign to treat the mods and admins around here with a little more respect. they do a job i would never want to have to deal with, so just give them a break ok?

*NOTE: sorry for the rant but i really think this subject should be addressed pronto. maybe we could make it a sticky or something in the forums. just a thought tho.*

*NOTE: thank you for reading this extremely important information and i hope you will all join me in my grass roots campaign to give mods and admins more respect and admiration.*

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    A fine point. I have no problems w/ mods as long as they have a reason stated in the RULES which I've been trying to follow. I totally support your remark.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a newbie here, but just like in any other forum you have to follow the rules and the mods are here to make sure that you do..don't give them a hard time... IT"S THEIR JOB!!
    Most important: don't spam and do a search (always)
    Edit: I was thinking that it would be funny if a mod close this tread
    Last edited by HRob; Dec 01, 2004 at 06:25 PM.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not believe this thread came to life. In case you haven't noticed, the mods that have been running around on this forum have been taking bullshit from newbies like yourselves for a long time by now. If you would just not **** everything you do up then life would go a lot easier for everybody.

And seriously dragonrider2004, you're kissing ass way too hard, you gotta ring of shit around your mouth. Best way to deal with a problem like this is not address it and mind your own business.

Excercise a little common sense once in a while people and we won't see threads like this.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is an ass-kissing thread if I ever saw one...

i've been around here since before the crash so i consider myself somewhat informed about what goes on here despite my infrequent visits. Recently i have noticed that serveral people (ok, A LOT OF PEOPLE) are being extremely tough on the mods and admins of this site (NO I WILL NOT NAME NAMES!). I find this extremely annoying and believe it reflects badly on the people who are being rude and abnoxious.
    Usually when a mod closes a thread, I'm sure they are quite annoyed that the member didn't take time to read the rules and such. Why would it matter to you that they are getting treated badly by the newbs of the site? (Which happens to be 99.9% of the site, sadly enough). It's really none of your business and I'm sure that the mods could care less.

to combat this problem i have decided to post this thread and start a grassroots campaign to treat the mods and admins around here with a little more respect. they do a job i would never want to have to deal with, so just give them a break ok?
    Sounds like quite an idea. You could start by not making such pointless and annoying threads from now on.
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Dec 01, 2004 at 08:42 PM.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I can not believe this thread came to life. In case you haven't noticed, the mods that have been running around on this forum have been taking bullshit from newbies like yourselves for a long time by now.
    You did read the WHOLE thread right ? hold on........

And seriously dragonrider2004, you're kissing ass way too hard
    Bravo, bravo, but wait.....

Excercise a little common sense once in a while people and we won't see threads like this.
    Common sense? Here ?? Since when.......If you wanted common sense here there wouldn't have been a plush room made.....
    Last edited by False Truth; Dec 01, 2004 at 09:23 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Speaking of mods and admins, they do deserve a great amount of credit for not closing a recent thread (not this one), one which I wouldn't name. They could have just closed it saying their classic "leave this in your journal," but instead they didn't because of the seriousness of the topic I guess. So give them credit for being not heartless.

As far as pointless thread I have seen a lot more from all of us who have posted in this thread, so stop being hypocritical. If the mods wanted to they would closed this thread.
    Last edited by Legend; Dec 01, 2004 at 09:37 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not that they're not heartless, they are and they have to be, it's just that they aren't online right now.....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast