Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mods are people too!

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    It's not that they're not heartless, they are and they have to be, it's just that they aren't online right now.....
    I'm online you know... Just reading all this before my final statement...

BTW this is not closed yet, come on show tho good old Gall some love...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp

well since they are saying this is pointless anyways, what kind of love do you want??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp

Hmm...never seen this side of you Gallcomp. Maybe you took a vacation and let Zui get a nervous breakdown from all of the other idiots who complained. Or maybe, you want to be treated like a god in this thread because that was basically the second point of making this thread....go ahead and bask in your glory, I'm not gonna stop you .

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK... Time to be the regular me and have an answer to this whole thread...Since I have being involved in most if not all the moronic cases that served as a base for this thread I will speak for myself and not the whole staff.

I don't need/ask/want the understanding or compasion of people, my role is clear and simple "to enforce the rules"... I have deal with people for over two years now in this and other forums, and yet I'm still here, unlike other members I'm not here to make friends I'm here to do a work. If someone is a good member and don't mess arround with me or other people then they are not bother, but if that member gets out of line then my dark side will be out....

As I mentioned to one member before "The day you stood against me it was the greatest day of your life, but for me it was only Friday", arrogant yes but true in the way that this is just a forum not a life or death situation, and I don't care if being banned destroyed your online life.

Sure the staff members are humans like the rest of you (duh), we do have a life (unlike some of you) and this forum is just one small part of it... And it get really irritating to receibe dozens of bithing PM's about the silliest things in the world....

So I'm I going to change just because I'm human to, the answer is simple NO... As mentioned by all the pseudo-mods before me, this thread is useless so its time to close it...

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Hmm...never seen this side of you Gallcomp. Maybe you took a vacation and let Zui get a nervous breakdown from all of the other idiots who complained. Or maybe, you want to be treated like a god in this thread because that was basically the second point of making this thread....go ahead and bask in your glory, I'm not gonna stop you .
    Like a square I have many sides... I don't care how people threat me, they all stay the same to me, and I was the first point of making this thread not the second... Zui is just to old for this...

I don't go for glory...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2