Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mon Child

Newbie RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Mon Child

*I'm not sure if this should go in this section or not so if I'm wrong then just tell me or move this*

Has anyone seen the movie Moon Child staring Hyde and Gackt? If so what are your comment on it? I thought this movie was so good!!! ^^ But I haven't met too many people that have seen it...So please post if you've seen it!

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mon Child

I would have put this in the Sensory Pleasures section.

As for the movie, I have never seen nor heard of it. Could you give a summery?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

ya same never heard of it wat is it about
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko's Avatar
    Thanks

The story is: In the year 2014 an economic crash in Japan sent much of its population immigrating westward in search of greener pastures. In the back alleys of an undisclosed part of Asia lies the city of Mallepa. This cultural melting pot has become the home of many a lost soul in search of a place to call their own. It is here where a group of young street children come to meet a mysterious man that will change their lives forever. Through the following years friendships are formed and hardships endured as the surrogate family learns firsthand how the passing of time and the struggle for power can destroy the innocence of youth and the ties of friendship.

This is a really great movie especially if your a fan of Hyde or Gackt or both.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it and I loved it. Hyde's Chinese sucks, though. I thought Gackt spoke it very well. But they made him up too much. ^^;; I mean, even when he was dying at the end, he had flawless skin. It was as though he'd never gotten into a fight in the first place.

But yeah, I kinda like the storyline.

Thanks

I thougth they were speaking Chinese but I couldn't tell...-_- I was wondering why Hyde had to repeat what Gackt said...
    Yeah there were afew moment I thought they could do better... But still I loved it!!! It made me cry!! ;.;

But anyway! YAY!!! *glomp!!* I found someone else that saw the movie!!! ^^~~~!!!

Newbie Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't Hyde die?

Thanks

O.O....not till the very end.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast