Thread: Monster Hunter

Newbie Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Monster Hunter

I am having trouble deciding if i want to buy this game. Every site i've been to there has been no consistent rating of the game. I was wondering if any of you had heard anything concerning the game. Any information you give is appreciated. Thanks

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It was a good idea, but it sucks like ultimate ass. They just didn't do a good job of turning a cool idea into a good game. I really don't recommend buying it.

Newbie Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright thanks alot Eriadd. You just saved me $50 dollars I can put towards a PSP when it comes out.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No problemo.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey thats not true. I loved this game. My bf is a big gamer and he plays it online constantly. I really love it too dunno why but its alot of fun getting to kill dinosaurs and harvest them and go on quests XD and it takes alot of effort to beat it. Not so simple, playing online is supposedly fun too. So to me its not a waste of money. You have to listen to both sides of the story. If your into Action/Quest games I would recommend it, but even i dont like those and didnt expect to like this, its really simple and fun (although cooking meat can get annoying sometimes) and glad you brought it up cause i think its very underrated for what it is. ^^ anyways good luck

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo