Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Monsters in the Closet

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Monsters in the Closet

Just about everyone has some in one shape or form....were there things that used to frighten you as a child or at a younger age that you've grown to overcome? I mean anything, no matter how little or bizarre it might seem. Anything? I myself used to be afraid of the dark at a much younger point in my life, the way your mind plays tricks on you can be hectic. Hmmm....maybe that's why i've been into Horror for so long....
    Last edited by narrator; Aug 22, 2005 at 10:44 PM.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Monsters in the Closet

People. I used to be afraid of being "social" because I thought i'd end up like everyone else. I'ts wierd, but that's how it was. I never wanted to be like everyone else so I avoided social classes at all costs as a child. That must be why I'm so quite now a days, never gave it much thought before. ^_^

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I used to be afraid of girls. My mom told me they were evil, kinda like in the Waterboy....

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was little I saw ghosts, demons and shades yes like Constantine
    turns out all I needed were glasses I got over it

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

well i was afraid of the dark, and some other things but i can't really remember.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I was afraid of my wardrobe when I was little, because my cousin used to stay round my house about once a month, and I never knew which day until he jumed out of my wardrobe at exactly midnight and jumped around in a halloween costume... But I have to admit, he was persistant because he always stayed in the wardrobe and waited til midnight...

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn have my blankets hang over the edge of the bed. I had to be able to see that there was nothing under it. I always thought that something would reach up and grab my foot or arm if it hung over the edge.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always been afraid of expressing my feelings. I have open up a little but it is still hard.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast