Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Monsters in the Closet

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Monsters in the Closet

When I was like 3 or so some of my cousins told me this story that there was this "big black shadow" that would eat children, and even if you hid under the covers you still might die because he could end up stepping on you while he was looking for children to eat. I was scared for like a few months by that, lol.

Newbie penguinking16 may be famous one day penguinking16 may be famous one day penguinking16's Avatar
    Thanks

I think everybody can defeat their fears eventually...When I was little my brother had a huge stuffed penguin that he attacked me with, I was terrified! Amazingly enough I now love penguins, I am their king!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Now you may find this silly but (I'm still young), after I say The Ring I've been afraid of a dead body being in my closet... yeah that's it. I'm slowly over coming it. And I'm afraid of watching TV in the dark.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be afraid of clowns and dolls. I used to have this clown and China doll that would sit on my shelf in my room basically staring right at me. Finally I couldn't take it and I threw them but into a hall closet. I have no idea if they are still in there.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see i was easily scared as a child.... i know i was afraid of having my door closed because i thought no one would hear me scream , i was afraid of 'monsters' being under my bed, in my closet, and i was afraid of the dark. but i think what scared me the most and even now sometimes is being alone. as a child i would never (if i had anything to say about it) be left alone. . .

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

From ages 4-10, my aunt owned a Doberman. He was a real nasty looking one, the ones you'd normally see running around in a junkyard. I remember when my grandparents lived on their farm, their property ran down a hairpin in the road. The line was cut off near a dense patch of forest, which led to an old covered bridge. Across the street from their farm was the neighbors farm, who undesirably kept a chicken house. They owned a few Doberman Pinschers, and when my grandparents and I took walks in the summer, they would come snarling from behind the chicken house. They were harmless in the long run, but the size, and the dark browns and blacks of their fur were just intimidating to me, and what the media feed to me was that they were unfriendly.

I had nightmares about the dogs on and off for a good numbers of years during my childhood, but as I grew later lost the fear. It was strange as a kid to quickly learn how affectionate they actually were.
    Last edited by Sevothtarte; Aug 23, 2005 at 01:19 PM.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

My question is who makes us think there are monsters under our bed and in our closet? Besides movies.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

When I was little I once heard/read/listened to a story about a giant rat who killed a whole army but was eventually killed by cats painted on a wall. But that rat sure did continue to scare me.
    I think it was a Chinese tale.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast