Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Monsters in the Closet

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Monsters in the Closet

my cousin used to shove sexwax ( its for surf boards) onto my face so now im kinda scared of anthing pineapple flavored!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i was afraid of aliens for the longest time i dont even know why. . . and i was deathly scared of dolls (because of chucky) my dolls were all thrown in my closet with the door shut and the sad thing is they still are. . .
    Last edited by emmy_chan; Aug 31, 2005 at 05:56 PM.

Newbie Kuroneko-sama may be famous one day Kuroneko-sama may be famous one day Kuroneko-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

I was afraid of swallowing my tongue. Yep, I was an odd child.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    i was afraid of aliens for the longest time i dont even know why. . . and i was deathly scared of dolls (because of IT) my dolls were all thrown in my closet with the door shut and the sad thing is they still are. . .
    omg, dolls r SO scary. i remember when i was younger one of my friends had all of these dolls in her room from around the world that her grandmother had sent her, and we were afraid of them. one time i was sleeping over, and we scared ourselves so much that we slept in her brother's room so he could protect us, lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i always thought that there was an assassin in my closet that would kill me if i fell asleep. i went to sleep in fear each night
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I always freaked out about spiders crawling into my mouth as I slept.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I was afraid of spiders bitting my toes while I slept but unfortunatly, they did.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

i used to be afraid of black holes when i was little like 6 or so(weird i know)...i mean out of everything, i saw a program on tv about it once, and well when i found out that they spend like over millions of years just devouring a star i kinda got over ir **phew**
    Destination is a State of Mind

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7