Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Moon Hoax

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

The Moon Hoax

Now, when I first started noticing weird anomalies in the Apollo photographs, it was back in my elementary school days. I told my teacher about the things I noticed. He shrugged me off, and told me I was crazy.

Anywho, I never really had a workable computer back in the day, nor did I attempt to research the possibility of a hoax back in the 1960s, but it has always been something that has been in the back of my mind.

So here is the debate. Was the 1960's Apollo program a hoax? Did we really land on the moon, successfully? If it was a hoax, why? Why haven't we been to the moon lately, despite all the newer, and more advanced technology that we have today, compared to the technology in the 1960s?

Here I have 2 websites to provide information on the subject:

On the Moon hoax side - http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

On the Anti-moon hoax side - http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

As for my own personal opinion... I believe the landing on the moon in the 1960s was a hoax, due to the need to win the "Space Race" against Russia, in the height of the Cold War.

Newbie DarkHearted1507 may be famous one day DarkHearted1507 may be famous one day DarkHearted1507's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Moon Hoax

But why would we lie about something that big! I'm sure the government wouldn't make up something that big, would they? Why would they want to lie to their people that badly?
    Example of an idiot:
    A window washer that steps back to inspect his job!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHearted1507
    But why would we lie about something that big! I'm sure the government wouldn't make up something that big, would they? Why would they want to lie to their people that badly?
    To quote the first website I gave:

"Also their own President had forecast that before the end of the 60's Man would be on the Moon. It would be better to try and fool the public and hoax the footage, rather than let their biggest rival in the World strike a huge moral victory by beating them to the Moon."

I'm sure the government is very capable of hiding things from us. I find that alot of people choose not to believe the hoax, thinking it would not be possible, and they are also skeptic that the government would ever try and pull something over our heads. Alot of people would like to believe that we did land on the moon, and understandably are shocked when they are told otherwise.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Sep 21, 2005 at 06:50 PM.

Newbie DarkHearted1507 may be famous one day DarkHearted1507 may be famous one day DarkHearted1507's Avatar
    Thanks

True and I'm sure there are other stuff going on lately that they are keeping from us! I mean aren't we suppose to be a democracy? We should know what's going on in our own country!! I mean the constitution starts with "We the people..."
    Example of an idiot:
    A window washer that steps back to inspect his job!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would we lie? The government lies about things, it's what they do. Lying is the government verb... LOL.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

*blink*blink*

Please tell me you're joking?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, gotta love these crazy conspiracy theories...
    I love my girlfriend.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, yes I am. Why would I be telling the truth?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast