Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Moon Hoax

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Moon Hoax

um.... there arent any stars in the background either
    the flag is waving in the wind I have seen all the pics they are fake

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting sites. Now...take a photography class.

If you know anything about photography, especially about photography back then, you know just how rediculous this is.

Better yet, just read the con site. They know what their talking about.

The best reason against the "conspiracy"? What about Russia? They got multiple probes to the moon, had multiple flyovers with pictures, and even droppped a rover on it and retrieved samples. Do you honestly think they wouldn't have loved to roast the US for "forging" their landing if there was any possiblitity of it being true? Honestly.....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    um.... there arent any stars in the background either
    the flag is waving in the wind I have seen all the pics they are fake
    1-Bad quality camera or the camera didnt pick up the stars.
    2- The flag isnt waving, 0 gravity is doing that.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If the moon launch was a hoax, you could bet that the Soviet Union would have exposed it to the world press. With their ICBM radar detection network, they could easily track the launch of Apollo 11 and detect the radio traffic as the space craft rocketed into lunar orbit. And the same week as the Apollo 11 launch, the Soviet Union attempt to launch a unmanned moon sample return probe (which blew up on the launch pad) so they must have had the equipment and ability to track and monitor the communications...

Also, if the moon landings were a hoax, then who put the laser reflectors at the lunar landing sites??? These laser reflectors are still used today to gather precise information on the distance between the earth and the moon. (And this information shows that the average distance of the lunar orbit is 15 meters greater due to the effects of tidal drag and the transfer of angular momentem from the earth!!!)

Other information websites of this topic...
    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm
    http://badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree completely with Len, also what about all of those engineers and scientists who worked on the rockets back when the apollo program was active, NASA couldn't just make up data about engineers because their paychecks would still be logged in NASA's accounts. Also, why do you even want to figure out if the landing was a hoax anyway, I would think Americans would take pride in the fact that we landed on the moon. The only people who I could see that would want this to be a hoax is the Russians and hell, all the intelligence of the Russians is still locked up in KGB storage.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie hell-slayer may be famous one day hell-slayer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Arrow Re: The Moon Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Now, when I first started noticing weird anomalies in the Apollo photographs, it was back in my elementary school days. I told my teacher about the things I noticed. He shrugged me off, and told me I was crazy.

Anywho, I never really had a workable computer back in the day, nor did I attempt to research the possibility of a hoax back in the 1960s, but it has always been something that has been in the back of my mind.

So here is the debate. Was the 1960's Apollo program a hoax? Did we really land on the moon, successfully? If it was a hoax, why? Why haven't we been to the moon lately, despite all the newer, and more advanced technology that we have today, compared to the technology in the 1960s?

Here I have 2 websites to provide information on the subject:

On the Moon hoax side - http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

On the Anti-moon hoax side - http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

As for my own personal opinion... I believe the landing on the moon in the 1960s was a hoax, due to the need to win the "Space Race" against Russia, in the height of the Cold War.
    i aggre with you it dose look like a hoax.

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am undecided on this matter a there are arguments to pull me on boths sides of the fence

Although I must admit there is a great deal more evidence to prove it did not happen. So I would say I sway more towards the Hoax
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 06, 2005 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Don't Double Post
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Feh, it's no hoax. Too much preparatory evidence is presented. You might as well say that oh, I don't know, the 'terrorists' faked 9/11. Now, if my little 9/11 comparison got you riled up, imagine how Neil A. Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr. feel?
    Last edited by Eriadd; Oct 06, 2005 at 10:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3