Thread: More Arcade Games

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

More Arcade Games

ok, when i get bored i usually play snake... cause that's the only game i like in the arcade. I think orthers would agree with me when i say that eao needs better, newer arcade games.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Find some and Im sure Dan will put some up altho thats a 1% chance

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is it possible that the "lamer" games get take away and replaced by other ones instead of adding new ones

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, either replace some or add some >_<
    ill try to find some games...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol, I was thinking of posting the same topic the other day, but decided not to.

I agree, we do need some more arcade games, that way others can get a chance to get a trophy and not try to beat several almost unbeatable scores.

Smack the rabit is gross, I think that should be taken off.

Also, some of the high scores I see in the arcade are made by people I never see on the forum. Now what does that tell you...

One more, I dont think the high scores should always stay up there. The arcade would be a more exciting place if the high score list was cleared once in a while to give others a chance for trophies.

edit: I just scored 6,000 something points in space ace and it didn't submit my score? What happened?
    Last edited by naota; Feb 13, 2005 at 08:07 PM.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com