Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "More than human"

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

"More than human"

Have any of you considered yourself "more than human" as in you have some traits that can be linked to those of animals or something? I have heard of a society(if thats what you want to call it) of people that call themselves "Otherkin" Meaning that they say they are an animal, or creature. I don't think of myself as "Otherkin" but I do have some wierd habits relating to those of reptiles. I lay down on hot cement, or gravel, whatever I can find, and just sleep there in the sun, I have spots of skin that are kinda like scales(I dont mean scaley and smooth though, but more like the design you'd find scales in). Probably a wierd subject to bring up, but it makes me wonder

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "More than human"

Hmm... I have heard of this "society"... It's interesting. Well, humans are animals after all. I think I have cat traits... I like to curl up on clean blankets fresh out of the dryer... And I even lay my head on the clean clothes. LoL *meow*

Newbie SmallBlueThing may be famous one day SmallBlueThing may be famous one day SmallBlueThing's Avatar
    Thanks

apparently i have the traits of a squirrel i dont see it personally.... *sees acorn, grabs it and runs off*.... hehe jkjk but yeah people do say i'm like a squirrel...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I considered making a joke about females telling me I have many horse-like qualities, then I remembered that I was an anime geek and stopped thinking about it alltogether.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

And me who thought this was a discussion about cyborging humans :P

Well, as I consider humans to be animals, it's sure that we could, if we looked well, find relations to several other animals, in my opinion, especially primates.

I think I must be the panda

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

My dad has a nice nickname (which I invented for him)... He has this silver hair... Nice and shiny... And he runs about ranting and raving and being the alpha male. At the same time, he's cuddley and sweet and wrestles with the dogs and stuff. So I named him Silverback Mountain Gorilla.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Fox-like qualities...

But mostly rabbit-like..... I also have the luck of miracles...
    ... weird things happen around me at specific moments...
    It's my luck....... it's cool sometimes. Then it starts getting annoying when I can't do it normally...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

fox...

fox all the way...

but i'm a puppy... a sad, cute little puppy that doesn't want her master to go away...

which makes the master... happy...

::heart:: Abu Dhabi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast