Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: mortal combat a great game or a bad one?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mortal combat a great game or a bad one?

Mortal Combat was one of the frist game parents did NOT like cuz of the blood that was in the game.The more the parents hated it the more the kids loved it and it became very popular.Well who wouldn't love pulling someones spinal cord and skull out of there body.Then when part 3 came out and it was full of codes.In my local arcade somebody and i'm not saying who put in the code for unlimted play with puting coins in it took on a new arcade level.Well anways the point i'm getting to is that because of that bloody arcade cheting game it gave rise to great chet codes and even blooder games like GTA.

Code Name Wind

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

ehh it's okay it's one of the first games I played...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Tired of it, it doesent have a continuation story line, and its got the same stuf Fetality, finish him/her, u get my point, its been like what 14-12 years they sould give it a rest.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's an ok game, not a big fan, probably cause i get my butt kicked all the time!

I first played it on the Super Nintendo, I borrowed it for a night off my neighbours. I played it with my younger brother ( i think he was about 5-6 then) he got scared, can't remember excately what happened, but one of the characters we were playing screamed and made ( what he thought) a scary face, and he got freaked out and had nightmares about it. lolz of course now that he is older and "tough" he denies the whole thing, but i still remember!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It was the GTA of its day....

If you don't like Mortal Kombat, you suck! That game invented blood games and made it funny. It kicked Street Fighter in the face, and then ripped out it's spine! HAIL MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

First Sega game that I ever played, and I cannot explain how much kick I got out of it, when I was a little dude. Great game!

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

No matter how hard i play, i have never beaten the game amazingly, i always play as reptile. he rocks!!!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG Mortal Combat is like History in my family.
    Hahahha

My 2 sisters played it (They don't play games)

My real dad loves it!

Hahahahah it hilarious.

It's like always a family favorite...and it's bloody too...So that makes it even funnier to have it for the family...hahahah WOO...Krazzy people we are...KRAZZY people.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast