Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mosh by Eminem

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks

Mosh by Eminem

So has anyone seen that music video "Mosh" by Eminem? I'd heard about it before, so I finally went to Launch and looked it up. I really like Eminem, and he's what really got me into rap. The messages he has in his songs really grab my attention, and his latest video caught me by surprise. I liked it. What do you guys think about Eminem and/or his Mosh video?

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really am dissapointed this year because eminem isn't as good with lyrics and songs now as he was last year. i liked his previous album but his new one looks really stupid and he is getting annoying
    mosh is okay better than just lose it which was ridiculous....

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh the best stuff is the stuff that never gets onto an album look for leaked songs they are insane.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    Ahh the best stuff is the stuff that never gets onto an album
    That's true
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    I really am dissapointed this year because eminem isn't as good with lyrics and songs now as he was last year. i liked his previous album but his new one looks really stupid and he is getting annoying
    mosh is okay better than just lose it which was ridiculous....

i agree. he just isn't ... um.. himself anymore. but yea some of the leaked stuf fis good.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly, "Just Lose It" is pop-garbage. He knows it, but it's all about money now. Having said that, "Mosh" is brilliant. The video (by GNN affiliate) is well done. If Eminem hooks teenagers to listen by doing "Just Lost It", maybe he can get them to vote with "Mosh". Pop music has its place, whether I listen to it or not.

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    none of albums have been as good as his first one, that said this video "mosh" is good i like all his videos hes very creative and influencing fans to vote against bush sounds good to me. i'm canadian so it doesnt affect me as much as someone living in the states but none the less the south does have an influence here as well.

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I havn't heard this song, "Just Loose It" was just meant to be humour more than anything else, I actually think he has got much better.

I don't know for sure, but it's almost like his original work was anything to get the attention needed to launch him into the star he is now (songs like "I don't give a **** very lame that was..), because a lot of newer work (with D12 included!) has more complex rythems and a different theme from many of his contemporaries who don't seem to be able to talk about anything except sex, drugs and money (and more sex).

No doubt it must be hard for someone so popular to stay grounded to continue making good work but unlike many others he deserves his success.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast