Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The most beautiful anything ...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

The most beautiful anything ...

So, ... what in your mind sets you off, as the most beautiful thing in the entire world ? As in beauty, I don't mean the way things look, but how they feel. Or it really could be anything... I'd love to hear your opinions. What do you think is the most beautiful to you ? Why ?

I would have to say the night sky along with a precise view of the stars, along with my mind and imagination... nothing's more goregeous than that.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm....interesting question indeed. Um....well, the most beautiful thing that there is to me is driving up the California coastline. I mean wow. It's just something that you'd have to do to understand why.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most beautiful...the sun glowing in the horizon with a pink sky signalizing a good, warm day to follow
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the moonlight coming into my room through the windows, the only thing illuminating my room

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id have to say...its really nice when is early in the morning like 7:30 and u go outside breathing fresh air...looking up and all u see in the sky is light blue...velvety smooth light blue...with sun radiance....one of the most aww insiring things ever to do

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most beautiful think to me is aoi from ai yori aoshi!! XD

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I find the evening sky, twilight, to be beautiful. Dawn is nice as well, although I'm never up early enough to see it.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most beautiful thing has to be the "feel" of being truely alive. I have gone outside, and set in the night, looking up at the stars. The feel of being a small part, of this big universe, and wondering where others are. Life, in itself, is beautiful.... it's everything else that happens that makes it ugly. Yeah, I'm having a good day... well now I am...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast