Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The most beautiful anything ...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    the most beautiful thing that there is to me is driving up the California coastline. I mean wow. It's just something that you'd have to do to understand why.

I feel ya there.. honestly, I love the California coast. Haha, 'beach' was my first word. Monterey, Half Moon Bay, Carmel, Big Sur, Frisco, Santa Cruz... the whole damn thing. I totally agree ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    they actually have a road near the coastline of santacruz where there are actually no trees??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I feel ya there.. honestly, I love the California coast. Haha, 'beach' was my first word. Monterey, Half Moon Bay, Carmel, Big Sur, Frisco, Santa Cruz... the whole damn thing. I totally agree ^_^
    Oh geez Mamimi, you named Monterey....I LOVE THAT DAMN TOWN. I'm probably never going to leave the greater Los Angeles county, but if i ever did....Monterey would be the place. gorgeous spot to be. Helluva wicked aquarium they've got too

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Natural areas. Deep within untouch forests away from any sounds of roads. Next would be the beaches and coast here in Nova Scotia. Huge carved rocks and sound of the crashing ocean. Smell of rotting sealife. The birth of this planet...

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Walking alone with only the moon in the night sky, to be able to ponder in the silence and be free to imagine... that would be a truly beautiful "feeling" for me... but I think there are still a lot of beautiful things in our world, especially the simple ones most people take for granted.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been to Monterey, was a very nice little town.

I'd have to say a plastic bag blowing in the wind. So much beauty right there. :|

I'm being a jerk. So seriously, as much as I hate it, new fallen snow in the night when no one has touched it yet is very beautiful. It actually makes the night seem brighter.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'd have to say the Rockey Mountains. With the pine tree smell and look, with all the mountains surrounding me, its the most enjoyable thing in the world. Also, I've heard the Canadian Rockies are better, but i've not the opertunity to go up there. *sad* but someday I will.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Oh geez Mamimi, you named Monterey....I LOVE THAT DAMN TOWN. I'm probably never going to leave the greater Los Angeles county, but if i ever did....Monterey would be the place. gorgeous spot to be. Helluva wicked aquarium they've got too

OH OF COURSE. That's basically my second home... I feel so alive when I'm near Monterey or Carmel. I swear I grew up in that aquarium ~ ^_^
    It's good to know others enjoy the beauty of that town.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast