Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The most beautiful anything ...

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    3 things.
    Right after it rains and the sun is setting the world seems yellow and the rainbows are faded its breath taking
    And
    A lunar eclipse over the water or a snow covered field.
    and
    A sloped hillside with pink,red,and maroon leaves when the sun hits it just right its very beautiful..just thinking about that makes me cry..god I miss that forest.
    Last edited by Tithe; Apr 03, 2005 at 04:04 PM.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    The eyes of some female people. Especially if they are bleeding...They usually aren't of course so I have to use my imagination.

A strategic fight without any blind or unfocused moves.

Someone dying (It's...absolute)

Nature growing over man-made buildings.

Untouched snow at dawn or at night

and more...

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two things actually.. First are Cherry Blossoms.. I just love the tree's color and the way they fall.. like snow. Second.. the Internet Cafe located 3 blocks away from my house.. Awsome..

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    a little girl or boy playing with their parents hair during a church service. I just love how the kids think nobody stares at them, caue they are suppose to stare at the priest dude, and they do the craziest things!

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    The eyes of some female people. Especially if they are bleeding...They usually aren't of course so I have to use my imagination.
    your flippin nuts..
    When did this all start? the bleeding eyes thing I mean.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think there is a certain "thing" that I've seen that is the most beautiful thing in the world. I just think I've had beautiful moments. Everything and everyone that I've ever known is both beautiful and ugly, but they have their moments.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i know....but beautiful isnt really the word i would use jus amazing but i guess beautiful would suffice...anyway its riding round the city on my bike with my mate at 4 a.m. and no ones around and the whole place which is normally really busy is jus empty and its jus...beautiful i guess.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    3 things.
    Right after it rains and the sun is setting the world seems yellow and the rainbows are faded its breath taking
    And
    A lunar eclipse over the water or a snow covered field.
    and
    A sloped hillside with pink,red,and maroon leaves when the sun hits it just right its very beautiful..just thinking about that makes me cry..god I miss that forest.
    Haha... yeah, I've noticed when things are "yellow" like that myself. It's a weird color to be washed over everything.

Probably the most beautiful things are photographs of perfectly captured life. Something taken just at the right time in the right way as to bring out so much from one moment in time. Ever see the movie Hearts in Atlantis? There's a point where the boy takes a picture of the girl at a birthday party, when she's dressed up as a fairy or something. Sure, it was a staged movie thing, but it's a good example of what I was talking about.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast