Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The most beautiful anything ...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most beuattiful is.................................. a i i_ ue...naaaa Just kidding

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beautifull spring morning, on a grassy landscape filled with all kinds of white flowers,the sky is filled with blank clouds and the sun raying behind them, its really quit, nobody is around you, only the one you want to be it. Try to imagine that.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Humm, I haven't travelled around much, I have never seen the ocean so I don't what that is like...But I adore sunsets in the, in the summer, their even more beautiful. When the sun is a deep orange glow and the clouds are all different shades of pink all around it, it's truly beautiful and I love staring at it until the night covers up the sky and the stars come out, wich is quite pretty as well.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most beautiful thing for me is a nice day at the beach.. not cold nor hot, just kind of breezy, like a spring day and just walking down on the sand, watching the sun go down then gazing up at the stars. One word to describe it.. paradise.
    Last edited by Haruka X; Apr 07, 2005 at 10:39 AM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    The most beuattiful is.................................. a i i_ ue...naaaa Just kidding
    wtf?

Newbie christian perales may be famous one day christian perales may be famous one day
    Thanks
    when I had went to Monaco , I had went to the beach and it was almost sun down light shinning over the see thought blue water and the warm breeze blowing in my face. It was the greatest trip ever.

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pure Silence... ...u can hear anything... ...but u can only hear nothing... ...it is near impossible to find... .......... ...enjoy every quiet moment u can
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    your flippin nuts..
    When did this all start? the bleeding eyes thing I mean.
    When I was conceived?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4