Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Most Comfortable Chair

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

The Most Comfortable Chair

Ok, so I had this discussion with my 2 closest friends, and we all came to the same conclusion (this may seem like a strange conversation, but we discussed this for quite a while).

Ok, now lets say you're holding an animal of some sort (cat, lizard, bird, etc.) and it pees on you. Thats insulting, right? I mean, when animals pee on something its either territorial or its to insult you. But now lets say an animal decides that its going to s*** on you, now some people would take this the wrong way, but not me and my friends.

We came to the conclusion that if an animal is to crap on you, its going to mainly be because of 2 reasons, one-the animal is scared, or two-the animal is so comfortable that it just could not control its relaxed colin. Really, if you think about it, when you see a dog or a cat pee on something its usually because you offended them or that they don't like you (my friend knows that cats dislike him because they go out of their way to pee on his stuff). But if an animal craps on you, although its revolting at first, just remember that that animal was so comfortable that it could poo on you, thats a compliment, weird to think of it that way, but it is (unless a monkey threw it at you, but thats different).

Now you might ask, how the heck is that a compliment? Well, think about where you go to the bathroom, is that not the most comfortable seat? I mean, you wouldn't feel comfortable just s***ing in your own bed, or on the floor, how about the couch? I didn't think so, but the toilet, you can crap on the toilet almost anytime you want (when you can, and when you're not constipated). So, now think about it from an animals perspective. Their bathroom is the world, so where ever they chose to go, they usually go, but, it has to be comfortable.

So, in your opinion, is the toilet the most comfortable seat? If not, then what do you think is? And, could you poo in that seat? Also, have you ever been crapped on by an animal?

I know I have changed my veiws on my chair being the most comfortable seat ever when I realized that I couldn't ever poo in it. So, my vote goes towards the toilet. I remember when my snake pooed on me, my mom told me that he loved me, well I understand that more than ever now, lol.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Most Comfortable Chair

Not really a debatable Thread. Moving.

Also this seems to close to an journal entry. Ill let Jade decide on that.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Not really a debatable Thread. Moving.

Sorry, I coudn't think of a place to put it, so I wanted it to try and be a debate about which chair was the most comfortable.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i think your right about both an animal pooing on u being a compliment, and about a toilet being a comfortable chair. By the way, my snake has crapped on me too!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

LoL! I couldn't stop laughing. Great topic, Stitch. This is gonna put smiles on lots of people's faces. I haven't really had animals pee on me...... oh, there was this once when I picked up a frog and it peed in my hand. I think it was just plain scared. My hamsters used to pee on me sometimes too, when I picked them up. Hard to liken my hands to a.. um, toilet seat (haha!) but after reading your post, things sounds a wee bit more logical (though in a strange way ).

Yep, I agree that the toilet seat IS comfortable. XD

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe. that's good. My hamster never pood on me, but he bites me every time i picked him up.... My dog attacks me all the time, and then lies on my belly and licks my face.... He'd say its on the couch,(thats where he used to go to the bathroom)

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Most Comfortable Chair

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    hehe. that's good. My hamster never pood on me, but he bites me every time i picked him up.... My dog attacks me all the time, and then lies on my belly and licks my face.... He'd say its on the couch,(thats where he used to go to the bathroom)
    lol.....my dog is too timid to come near me....but my cat has done the above mentioned all over the place in my room.....
    anime is god...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Eeee. So it stinks? >_<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast