Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The most corny line you ever heard from an anime!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i dont know if this is considered anime but the worst line i can remember is from the old Legend of Zelda cartoon that would come on tv every now and again where Link would aways say "Well Excuuuuuse me Princess" ugh

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    My corny line comes from a recent movie, which I refused to see.

"The dollar bill is trying to tell us something." - National Treasure

The quote might somewhat be wrong, because it has been awhile since I've seen the commercial. However, it's close enough.

Newbie Vancross may be famous one day Vancross may be famous one day Vancross's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Oh my god its hitokiri the battosai the himura the man slayer" - english kenshin (i hate funimation)

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145

The quote might somewhat be wrong, because it has been awhile since I've seen the commercial. However, it's close enough.
    Well, I dunno about him, but when the dollar bill says something to me its usually along the lines of "spend me!"
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Aw, come on... that movie is great!

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can't believe no one had said this but a corny or dumb or perhapes both put together has to be "you sukas got served." Dang i hated that line. And wannabes that try to act cool or tough used to always use that line during school.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    Can't believe no one had said this but a corny or dumb or perhapes both put together has to be "you sukas got served." Dang i hated that line. And wannabes that try to act cool or tough used to always use that line during school.
    Congratulations Animefreaks, you win. That is definitely the worst line I have ever heard, and the movie, You Got Served, sucks. I wouldn't watch You Got Served even if you paid me to. :Thumbd:

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Aw, come on... that movie is great!
    Are you saying that a bunch of people that are searching for a big treasure left by the dollar bill and some documents is great? No thanks. :P

In fact, now that I think of it, there should be a thread about bad movies. I can post alot there, because lately all the movies out there are crap.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 05, 2005 at 10:09 PM.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Are you saying that a bunch of people that are searching for a big treasure left by the dollar bill and some documents is great? No thanks. :P
    Nah, nah... that's what it makes it look like. It's better, I think. I'm also of the opinion that most recent movies are of the ass, but this one surprised me.

EDIT: I'm deviating from the thread topic... no! Somebody, post something relevant!
    Last edited by Eriadd; Jan 05, 2005 at 10:16 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast