Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The most difficultiest game you've played.......

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks

The most difficult game you've ever played.......

I can't decide between these two:

Final Fantasy 8 and Ninja Gaiden.

Final Fantasy was really hard to complete, especially Disc 4 along with Ultimecia's Castle.

Ninja Gaiden was tough even at the beginning. It was just damn difficult to even get near the end. I constantly cursed and sweared against everything and even thrown the controller a few times to the ground. I'm sure people who played Ninja Gaiden experienced the same moments.

Which games gave you the hardest time to complete?
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Mar 31, 2005 at 02:09 PM.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    F-ZERO GX STORY MODE
    i still havent beat that yet. its soooo hard.

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    im gonna have to agree with you on ninja gaiden man when i was fighting Alma, it took me 5 days to beat that whore, and i got so mad i punched a whole in my wall lmao, seriosly, that game was fun, but it pissed me off! haha

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Deffinitly, Timeslip mann, there is no saving so you have to play the game in one time,
    there are 15 bosses and each of them is stronger than the other one , I couldn't finish, i think no one can.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ninja gaiden is probably one of the most difficult games probably. btw your subject is so bad on the grammar my god lol ^_^; it hurts my eyes to read it, ya know, most difficult, not "most difficultiest" lol thats just funny I can't help it >_< my girl would nit pick and now its rubbing off on me XD

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    Ninja gaiden is probably one of the most difficult games probably. btw your subject is so bad on the grammar my god lol ^_^; it hurts my eyes to read it, ya know, most difficult, not "most difficultiest" lol thats just funny I can't help it >_< my girl would nit pick and now its rubbing off on me XD
    I think it sounds rather funny...

Most difficult?
    Err any racing game because I suck and blow at racing games...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    which sounds funny? lost me, but proper english mate its "the most difficult game you've ever played"

I need to play DMC 3 I hear its hard

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most difficult for me was Halo 2 on Legendary when I was playing with my friend. The game wasn't that bad but he SUCKED and kept getting killed so we had to start all over. I ended up getting into a fist fight with him over it. It was easy to win that fight compared to H2 with him as my partner.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast