Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The most difficultiest game you've played.......

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me it was Saga Frontier II, like I've described many times before it's sort of like if Tarantino made an rpg....broken up and disjointed, and that was only the storyline....the gameplay itself gave me migranes that words couldn't possibly describe.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Super Mario Bros for NES

Snail Maze for first Sega was tough too

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    my friend says the only hard part in FF7 is beating sephiroth...no freakin duh he's the final boss
    on the contrare, he's the easiest

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Hardest Game I've played was Gunstar Heroes. I would master the game completely and still lose when it came to the final boss.

The second hardest game I've played is Virtua Fighter 4. That Kumite mode is a pain in the rear. As a matter of fact, the whole game is.

The third hardest game I've played is of course Ninja gaiden.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first one would be Ninja gaiden and the close second would be DMC3
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The very first Contra.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    oh damn... uhhh, I would say, Wild Arms 3... just because THAT DAMN SQUARE BUTTON!! and serching for every little town... and.. gaahh ! It was just compellingly annoying. . .
    --___-- uhhh, oh yeah ! The original Gex... I've owned that game for over half my life, and haven't even gotten to the 4th world...it's such bullshit. I try and try, it's just to damn .. outta my leauge >_< ... *sigh*

Well also, getting every cracka licious bit in to Grandia I and II was fun, but complicated.
    Games aren't that hard any longer... I've been crackin since I was 4 man....
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    oh damn... uhhh, I would say, Wild Arms 3... just because THAT DAMN SQUARE BUTTON!! and serching for every little town... and.. gaahh ! It was just compellingly annoying. . .
    I completely agree with you about Wild Arms 3. Those dungeons and towns were really annoying. You don't even have a clear clue what you must do to further on the game. I spend weeks and many guides just to get over with the dungeons, but it didn't work. So annoying.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast