Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The most difficultiest game you've played.......

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe
    ff8 is the hardest game i think yea i am still trying to beat ultimica she has lots of transformations.
    Glad to have someone beside me finding FFVIII difficult, but i overcomed that Ultimecia ordeal.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    FFVIII isn't difficult at all if you know how to rely on limit breaks combined with card converting.
    Convert a Gilgamesh card for 10 holy wars (whole party receives zero damage for a period of time) or convert a Laguna card for 100(!) heros (one person receives no damage for a period of time).

Ok, now fight a normal battle and get your hp down to yellow (preferably Squall).
    Now go fight a boss, use a hero/holy war and cast doomtrain/meltdown on the boss.
    Start hammering away with limit breaks (preferably with Squall).

Even the hardest boss (Omega Weapon) is pretty easy to beat this way...

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    FFVIII isn't difficult at all if you know how to rely on limit breaks combined with card converting.
    Convert a Gilgamesh card for 10 holy wars (whole party receives zero damage for a period of time) or convert a Laguna card for 100(!) heros (one person receives no damage for a period of time).

Ok, now fight a normal battle and get your hp down to yellow (preferably Squall).
    Now go fight a boss, use a hero/holy war and cast doomtrain/meltdown on the boss.
    Start hammering away with limit breaks (preferably with Squall).

Even the hardest boss (Omega Weapon) is pretty easy to beat this way...
    That Limit Break tricks worked really well come to think of it. Especcially when Zell's strenght is very high, you could bring huge damages to the bosses. Only those cards are really hard to get. But if you have them, well............it would be very easy just like you said. Wish i knew that trick back then.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    That Limit Break tricks worked really well come to think of it. Especcially when Zell's strenght is very high, you could bring huge damages to the bosses. Only those cards are really hard to get. But if you have them, well............it would be very easy just like you said. Wish i knew that trick back then.
    Just finish the card game sidequest where you beat all the prominent members in Balamb Garden.
    Later on disc 4 you'll be able to play them again in the Ragnarok. Win the Gilgamesh card, convert it, win the card again, convert it, etc.

The trick works best on Squall and Zell because they do unbelievable amounts of damage.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Just finish the card game sidequest where you beat all the prominent members in Balamb Garden.
    Later on disc 4 you'll be able to play them again in the Ragnarok. Win the Gilgamesh card, convert it, win the card again, convert it, etc.

The trick works best on Squall and Zell because they do unbelievable amounts of damage.
    Abe could use those advices you gave, i allready completed the game long time ago without those tricks. Thats why FFVIII was really difficult to me, now its easy knowing the tricks of the game.

Newbie Cipher may be famous one day Cipher may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You know whats funny? The hardest game I thought was.. Medal of honor - Allied assault. I couldn't pass that bloody omaha beach and the sniper map. I had to cheat my way through. Another impossible game for me was Goldsun 2 - I logged like 3 hours.. and haven't gone 1/4 of the way yet..Gave up, i used up too much cheap chinese double A batteries

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Devil May Cry 3 is pretty challenging.. and that's only in Normal mode.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    I can't decide between these two:

Final Fantasy 8 and Ninja Gaiden.

Final Fantasy was really hard to complete, especially Disc 4 along with Ultimecia's Castle.

Ninja Gaiden was tough even at the beginning. It was just damn difficult to even get near the end. I constantly cursed and sweared against everything and even thrown the controller a few times to the ground. I'm sure people who played Ninja Gaiden experienced the same moments.

Which games gave you the hardest time to complete?
    I agree. Final Fantasy 8 was the only FF i could not complete. I mean, what's the whole deal with Ultimecia's Castle?!?! However, I loved that game. :]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast