Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: The most difficultiest game you've played.......

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...I found Ninja Gaiden pretty challenging...
    As far as FFVIII goes...I thought it was pretty easy...but then again I did kinda rush things...
    But I find games that have to have a 100% completion to be kinda difficult. You have to find hidden things and/or do sub-quests/mission.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first on Tekken Tag, when at the last stage, you had to fight that half girl-half wolf thing was pretty hard, but I got better. The first time I played Tenchu I was afraid whenever someone spotted me or killed me. But now I'm getting WAY better! Sure, its challenging, but thats what makes it fun!!! My favorite thing is the Steath Kills.

Newbie ITACHI ROCKS may be famous one day ITACHI ROCKS may be famous one day ITACHI ROCKS's Avatar
    Thanks
    halo 2 is pretty hard on legendary but ninja gaiden is probably the hardest. it might just be like i suck a video games but i dont think thats it. im pretty good at halo 2 and rainbow six and counter strike- i like realistic first person shooters. im just mad there arent any cheats for ninja gaiden for like god mode or something. ^_^

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is this a dead thread already? Anyway I have to agree with Final Fantasy 8 being the most difficult game I've ever played. I managed to finish the game but It took me a long time.

Newbie kuwanggolz may be famous one day kuwanggolz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    mine's FF7(the part when you attempt to kill all the weapons) & FF8(the part where you try to get squall's final weapon, lion heart, and gettin all the GF's)

marlboro tentacle is really hard to get w/o ribbon, we can't get ribbon w/o pocket station and i for one don't use pocket station and am damn proud of it....

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm gonna Go with Halo 2 Multiplayer On live (ESPCIALLY Team Skirmish and team slayer ) That game has taken year off of my life with the level of fustration i get form it

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8