Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

Newbie Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

Might be when I had to sing a solo at this Christmas play when I was at 6th grade... man people were teasing me about it for like forever -____-

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Most embarrassing trip

I remember the middle of my freshman year in highschool when I was the biggest clutz to have ever walked the halls. I was innocently talking with my friend Payal when we started to head down a flight of stairs to go back to class. One about the third or second step from the bottom..I tripped. I went flying and slid across floor until I ran into the wall, still on my knees. Now from what I've heard from those who saw I looked a bit...lets just say ....strange. My arms were bent and up by my face to keep my nose from smashing into the wall and my knees were bent but they ran into the wall so I was really close up to it. My face was just and inch from the wall and apparently it looked like I was kissing the wall! If the trip wasn't embarrassing enough I ended up looking like I was making out with a wall! From then on at that school I was referred to as the "wall kisser".

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most embarrassing trip

Last year sometime when i was at college.... it was raining and i was walking through the grass (which i shouldn't have been doing anyway) and wet grass=fall on ass. Thank God not too many people saw it..

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

In 3rd grade I tripped in mud infront of everyone at recess....
    Even the teachers laughed

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...ummmm... yeah... i think i've had one of the most embarassing things happen to me... You see, what i did was that when walking through the halls of my school, and the halls are always packed, i tripped, only stumbled so i was ok. But what happened was that when i stumbled i ended up right up against the back of this girl ( )... No idea who she was or anything but... It was very embarassing indeed ( )...
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Aug 09, 2005 at 12:58 PM.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I got two...One: Teacher throwed a marble ball right to my head when I was sleeping at the front row(note: it hurted like hell). Two: We had english listen test (they play a tape and we must answer questions according it). I had done it before so this time I started to roll the answers with d4...Teacher stopped the test because of that noise and asked what I was doing...I said that I'm throwing answers with dice. Then he just asked me to roll little bit more carefully.
    Few mins after that I realised how stupid I looked while rolling test answers with dice...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie badlydrawngirl may be famous one day badlydrawngirl may be famous one day badlydrawngirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my most embarassing moment was when the back part of the top part of my two piece became 'unknotted' so to speak *wonders whether what is typed makes sense*, fortunately my friend was there to save me.....(it was still embarassing.....o.O ----> +.+ "i am so wierd" )
    [Read it: The rules, Too many lines of text -AO Staff]

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Since the most embarrassing thread was already here and the thread "Most embarrassing trip" thread was pretty much the same thing, I merged the two threads together. There is really no need for 2 threads with the same subject to be going around.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast