Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Godawful commercial?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ..i dislike all commericals..
    except cheetos, and twinky commercials.
    But lately i haven't been watching tv, lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definitely hate the vehix.com commercials. For some reason, I cannot stand that dumbass in the box.

"That was a safety question, dude." Irritating.

The baby commercial was also bad.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ugh, anyone see that new Quizno's commercial with the baby in it? Retarded to the extreme, my friends, to the extreme.

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    *taps chin* Hmmmm......a commercial that really wants me to bang my head against the wall? Oh, no doubt about it. The Kool-Aid Guy commercials.......he freaks me out.....>.>

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to agree on the Jamster commercials. Verizon's " can you hear me now". Glad they ended that. But now they have the "in" plan. Also, Virgin Moblile's Christmas Hanuka commercial was just nonsense, I liked the original commercials better, they seem to catch people's attention more.

The best commercials for me? The Burger King Office commercials. Those are humourous and also the way the boss treats his employees. Like the one with the spongebob watches, "Which one says you're an idiot wasting company time?".
    Last edited by False Truth; Jan 14, 2005 at 10:43 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Ugh, anyone see that new Quizno's commercial with the baby in it? Retarded to the extreme, my friends, to the extreme.
    Is it just me, or are all Quizno commercials bad? I'm still getting over those singing hamsters.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THe mcdonalds commercials wit hthe crappy rap songs and those jamster custom cell phone commercials. Everytime I turn on the tv they play thsoe damn commercials.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I really hate those random prescription drug commercials that say empowering statements like "take back your life with *insert random drug name here*". Then, they proceed to tell you nothing about the drug while showing people doign stuff at the beach. I don't understand why they think they'll make people want to buy something without informing people exactly what the drug is supposed to treat.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast