Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Humiliating Family Function...

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Most Humiliating Family Function...

What I mean by this is... "What was your most humiliating family experience"?

For example: Have you ever had bad family reunions (I know I have ~_~) or mortifying events occur during funerals (yes, this has also happened to me. My 12 year old cousin went up during my aunt's funeral and asked "where the food was"). Or maybe in church (like when my sister decided to use the chairs as a bench to sleep on).

Basically, what was your worst experience in a family type setting?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most Humiliating Family Function...

heh, this actually reminds me of one of my old "Confession" threads. Maybe i should make another one sometime. But anyway, the worst one i've probably went through was earlier this year when i turned 23, my family gathered around to sing the birthday song. I know the song means well...but it dawned on me when i was standing there. I'm 23 and still ****ing living at home.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmm, mine's always my b-day, see here's the thing, my family and my friends are VERY differant people, yet somehow my mother always invites them both despite all my efforts not to, and well it only takes about 5 minutes for one of my aunts to comment on my one of my friends hair (they all have very long hair, and very proud of it) then all hell breaks loose, y'know women grab your children sotve hell!

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    heh, this actually reminds me of one of my old "Confession" threads. Maybe i should make another one sometime. But anyway, the worst one i've probably went through was earlier this year when i turned 23, my family gathered around to sing the birthday song. I know the song means well...but it dawned on me when i was standing there. I'm 23 and still ****ing living at home.
    Ohmygow! I think I remember seeing a "Confessions Thread" a long time ago ~ But I never posted or looked in it. Sorry about that narrator!

Anyway, I moved out this summer. I go to school while / living on my own & I'm 19 in DEC...It's ok, but I rent a room; I have to share the house with people. It's not my family so it's better than it would be. This would be an appropriate "Cognitive Smiley Model" of our family :
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Oct 27, 2005 at 11:44 PM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

family... whats that? My family never getts together except when someone dies... so if i would have to say what function is most embarrasing it would be the reunion before a funeral. cause everyone is so lovey dubby... then afterwards go back to hating each other >.>
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,
    One day in Madurai, our family and Master Surya's (my martial arts sennai (same as a sensei)) family met at the temple because it was a big festival. Everything was going well, and my master asked us to visit their house that night for a dinner. So our entire family ( my parents, two sisters, and me) went there, and this is where something so embarassing happened. My little sister, out of no context, asked me, pointing at Ms. Gouri (my master's youngest granddaughter), "is that the girl that you always talk about?" I cannot explain how embarassing that was. I couldn't even show my face to my master and Ms. Gouri for several days. Actually this happened yesterday.
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 29, 2005 at 01:32 PM.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

zmy family has never embaressed me and I hope they never will.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Once on a Christmas party there were so many relatives (my mother side of the family is HUGE) that halfway through the day we ran out of both the food and drinks that we bought for the party. We had to give them leftovers that we had stored on the fridge and water while I was sent with my brother to buy more food.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast