Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most Innovative Game

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most Innovative Game

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    At the time, GTA1 and/or 3 was innovative, but the formula's been used too many times since in other GTA games and cheap knockoffs like True Crime: Streets of LA.
    If GTA doesn't come up with something new to throw in, then the series is going to suffer a quick death.

True Crime... definately a CHEAP knockoff. As for Katamari Damacy, where the heck did you find that at? Sounds interesting...

Newbie ariosa may be famous one day ariosa may be famous one day ariosa's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Katamari Damacy, i mean cmon..

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    [B]In my own personal opinion, I would have to say Breakdown for the XBOX.
    Breakdown was a awesome title my friend was the producer of it, Ed valiante probably mispelled it.

In my opinion the Shadow Hearts Covenant title had a very good storyline and a trully innovative battle systeme reffered to as a judgement ring which was a spinning gaudge with highlighted area's that you had to hit in order to perform an attack or combo/team combo etc.

Also Metal Gear Solide Snake Eater this title had some trully new idea's for example you had the medi kit feature so if you had anything like broken bones, burns, poison or even leaches you can go into the medi kit feature and manually remove, bandage or other to heal the character. food is needed to stay alive and keep the dexterity up to aim, run and fight.

Hideo Kojima is the best.Jan

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the newest innovative games would have to be Killer 7, its about a group of assassins that are actually one person with 7 different personalities, the game has a lot of bizarre characters like these freaks called the "Heaven Smile", and the many references to terrorism, religion, cults.
    It may not be the best game out there, but you wont find any other game like it.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    1. What is Jumping Flash about?

2. Katamari Damacy fits the definition of Innovation, thus making the most innovative game. Ever.

1. You can find it by Clicking here

2. Katamari will most likely be forgotten when PS3 comes out, just like what happened to the jumping flash series.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Phantom Dust for Xbox - The battle engine in this game is awsome. Its the typical anime feel rpg but the Battles are really great. the different power up abilities and combinations that are offered in that gave i've never had the chance to do in any other. thats some innovation for you.

Psi ops [ The Mind Gate Conspiracy ] - I really dont ever remember seeing another game that allowed me Psi powers of that magnitude. All the possible psi powers were at my finger tips to massacre and splat people all over as i wished. I just enjoyed the exploration of the goverment usage of psi powers in a militant aspect.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    Phantom Dust for Xbox - The battle engine in this game is awsome. Its the typical anime feel rpg but the Battles are really great. the different power up abilities and combinations that are offered in that gave i've never had the chance to do in any other. thats some innovation for you.

Psi ops [ The Mind Gate Conspiracy ] - I really dont ever remember seeing another game that allowed me Psi powers of that magnitude. All the possible psi powers were at my finger tips to massacre and splat people all over as i wished. I just enjoyed the exploration of the goverment usage of psi powers in a militant aspect.
    Psi-ops was awsome. The telekinesis system was done very well, everything worked smoothly. And when that game came out, there was absolutley nothing like it, or at least nothing I've heard of. True innovation.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep that it was. The physics of the game was great. What i found cool was that some unplanned actualities came into play vis a vis. Psi surfing. This was not initially planned on. The developers just realized it and decided hey i guess we can build on that lil feature there.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast