Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Personal CD

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Most Personal CD

I know its a tough question to ask what your favorite albums are (i know everyone has a bunch) but if you had to pick one thats most personal to you which would it be? For me its "Mezzanine" by Massive Attack. Classic dark trip-hop from England.....great stuff from beginning to end.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oi, narrator, since when do you live in Los Santos? I could've stopped by and said hi!

The CD that means the most to me, or is the most personal, would have to be Lateralus, by Tool. It was the first CD that I ever bought. It, coincidentally, was the CD that got me listening to more recent music, instead of just listening to ol' hippie music.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Art of Drowning by AFI.
    Seduced by Flesh

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suicide Medicine by Rocky Votolato, it's just emotional acoustic rock. It's possibly my favorite album.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Led Zeppelin: Early Days, The Best of Led Zeppelin Volume One

It's Led Zeppelin, 'nuff said.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I don't think I have one, maybe Songs For The Deaf or Issuesor maybe the RK Tsuioku Hen OST... I don't know really.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I know its a tough question to ask what your favorite albums are (i know everyone has a bunch) but if you had to pick one thats most personal to you which would it be? For me its "Mezzanine" by Massive Attack. Classic dark trip-hop from England.....great stuff from beginning to end.
    really agreed with you, Mezzanine is da best. but with this one, I should add the greatest hits of Enigma...........

Althrough, for the comun pop music, I got the Linking Park - Hybrid theories.......

This band I should see it in show... If only they had to come near my place......

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I don't think I have one, maybe Songs For The Deaf or Issuesor maybe the RK Tsuioku Hen OST... I don't know really.
    Hassun, I think that the song symphonie of destruction from Megadeth is well fit for your taste..... don't you think??
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Jan 07, 2005 at 04:44 PM.
    Coming soon.........

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss

Althrough, for the comun pop music, I got the Linking Park - Hybrid theories.......

This band I should see it in show... If only they had to come near my place......
    Same here.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast