Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivation....

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Motivation....

I'm curious. What motivates your talents in this life? What gives you that creative edge that you need to keep your gifts alive? I'm just wondering where all inspiration comes from. How about all of you guys and girls?

For me, it's my emotions. Right now, I'm in love with the greatest woman ever. She gives me not only the feelings to get my lyrics and words and lines, but also the motivation to write them down. The only other thing that can stir my emotion is Eminem, and his songs that speak similarly to my life that I lead here in Arkansas.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Motivation....

first of alll Your sweeter!!!

but the guy i love motivates me to do lots of things i do, music is a big motivater too I like going to concerts or just listening to it. I just write about how things make me feel and if I can't write i go out and make my own adventure of sorts, yesterday i had a picnic on my school roof. I like to have fun and I always ask what would be the funest thing i could do and then i do it. ^^
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Brilliant Topic

What provides motivation to me? It is the people, whom I care, adore, and respect, which includes my loving family, friends, The Divine God, and a special someone (you know who you are). Whenever I see their wonderful and cheerful faces, my motivation level rushes all the way to the cealing. It is their presence, let it be on sight or in mind that gives me the energy boost to do things. I feel empowered and capable of doing anything.

In addition, one other thing, which motivates me, is my soul (ME). You can also be your own motivation, though, it is kinda hard sometimes, but you will learn through it. So, go self-motivation!!!

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Brilliant Topic

What provides motivation to me? It is the people, whom I care, adore, and respect, which includes my loving family, friends, The Divine God, and a special someone (you know who you are). Whenever I see their wonderful and cheerful faces, my motivation level rushes all the way to the cealing. It is their presence, let it be on sight or in mind that gives me the energy boost to do things. I feel empowered and capable of doing anything.

In addition, one other thing, which motivates me, is my soul (ME). You can also be your own motivation, though, it is kinda hard sometimes, but you will learn through it. So, go self-motivation!!!
    exactly,well put kedar

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, simple things motivate me, and the people I adore of course.
    Simple things such as birds or anything that shows me what I can learn from them.

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

very interesting i like your way of thought

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    For me, it's my emotions. Right now, I'm in love with the greatest woman ever. She gives me not only the feelings to get my lyrics and words and lines, but also the motivation to write them down. The only other thing that can stir my emotion is Eminem, and his songs that speak similarly to my life that I lead here in Arkansas.
    for me it is the same... EMOTIONS.. I think that is the greates motivation... how u feel.......
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

My Pride, simply I'm nowhere with my pride,it motivates me, it even became my friend,

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast