Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Motivation....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Motivation....

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHA good motivation..lol what does that motivate you to do??? do I want to know??
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello kastelic-sami,

A question. Can my eyes stand for that image? I mean, you know...just being cautious!

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh...@ Kedar...I will kill you if you look at that image. Just kidding. hehe...you are funny kastelic-sami.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Haha...that is highly motivational! I agree. That would motivate me to fly around the world in a single second. Haha...just kidding. I am NO pervert!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Ahhhh...@ Kedar...I will kill you if you look at that image. Just kidding. hehe...you are funny kastelic-sami.
    Muhahaha...Kedar is a chicken. You are toooooooooooo protective, Mayura. He is one of a kind...don't worry!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello kastelic-sami,

A question. Can my eyes stand for that image? I mean, you know...just being cautious!
    Its PG-13 Kedar. Their just in their bra's and pantys!! No nudity, you think i would post something like that and get banned??

Dont worry their not as pretty as you *Mayura*. I bet??

HAHAHA good motivation..lol what does that motivate you to do??? do I want to know??
    No comment!!
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 07, 2006 at 03:36 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Its PG-13 Kedar. Their just in their bra's and pantys!! No nudity, you think i would post something like that and get banned??
    No, no, of course not, kastelic-sami. I know that you not like that. It is just that I don't want to get assassinated by Mayu at an young age...haha...no, she won't do no such thing.

As to your second question, ask Mayu for a picture of hers and see for yourself.

I forgot to add something...Nature motivates me as well.

Newbie Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahem!!! Those girls (put all of them together) will stand no chance infront of Mayura...not a freaking way. I know her in person and even go to school together...so, I KNOW.

Anyways, what motivates me:

The image of my dream girl, who has been stolen by someone in here. That is the matter of fact.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast