Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Motivation....

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Motivation....

hmm... Actually, I'm not sure what motivates me.... I would say this quote:

"But we can't give up! A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step! Try hard enough and nothing is impossible! "
    -Ayame (Fruits Basket)

Also, maybe the fact that I might fail pushes me... And fan fiction!

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

"live your life without regrets" thats what motivates me....

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have any motivation. I don't do anything. I only write this because I'm not at work.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

My inspiration and the desire to do so. That's what keeps my talents alive.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    ur funny.. u make me laugh. nice one..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    I'm curious. What motivates your talents in this life? What gives you that creative edge that you need to keep your gifts alive? I'm just wondering where all inspiration comes from. How about all of you guys and girls?

For me, it's my emotions. Right now, I'm in love with the greatest woman ever. She gives me not only the feelings to get my lyrics and words and lines, but also the motivation to write them down. The only other thing that can stir my emotion is Eminem, and his songs that speak similarly to my life that I lead here in Arkansas.

No matter what I do in life, I always feel better when I don't have to do it anymore

And good lord, your "love" declarations that are all over your profile, signature, and maybe even every post you make is just screaming what I like to call " High School Love"

I define it as such:

High School Love- A pseudo manifestation of the emotion known as "love" that is spawned as the result of inexperienced or slightly to highly immatured individuals partaking in the acts of passion, and therefore, indentifying this as the kind of love one reads in a Fairy Tale. These almost always end in explosions of drama that are fun to watch, if you're an impartial bystander. Symptoms include Love letters, cheesy poetry, drawing pictures of said couple engaging in romantic situations, and an all around behavior that gives the rest of society a real test of the gag reflex

I would like to say I mean no offense, but whenever couples like this hear even the most indirect or smallest verbal attack on their relationship, they go insane with offense. The common reaction to this is angry ranting about the "purity" of said love. Another popular reaction to said attack is for the couple to act unbelievably arrogant and act as if the statement did not offend them, and then simply brag about WHY the afformentioned person is wrong. Claiming that the first person is "just jealous", is also commonly used

Basically what I'm saying is that I've seen this nonsense so much that I just plain don't care about offending someone about it at this point

Oh yeah, forgot to add something:

Bonus points if said couple does not actually live near each other, and/or has not even actually met
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; Jan 08, 2006 at 10:38 AM.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

My motivation is just to like what im doing if i like it then thats motivation enough for me and if theres anything else then thats just a bonus but i guess if other people like what i do then thats good to its like when i started to draw manga it was terrible at first but i liked doing it and eventually other people like what i did and it made me carry on.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I define it as such:

High School Love- A pseudo manifestation of the emotion known as "love" that is spawned as the result of inexperienced or slightly to highly immatured individuals partaking in the acts of passion, and therefore, indentifying this as the kind of love one reads in a Fairy Tale. These almost always end in explosions of drama that are fun to watch, if you're an impartial bystander. Symptoms include Love letters, cheesy poetry, drawing pictures of said couple engaging in romantic situations, and an all around behavior that gives the rest of society a real test of the gag reflex

This is what you call a generalization. Yes true, in most cases. But true love can come in high school in more mature kids. Some even marry their high school sweetheart.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast