Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: to move to japan...or not to move

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: to move to japan...or not to move

If I ever did go I would want to stay for 3 months. Preferably living with a Japanese family.

All a vacation would do is let me site-see the tourist traps and historical sites. If you want to visit and see what any country is actually like you can't just wander through on a tour, you have to live there.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'd love to move to japan, but maybe in one of the country like areas. tokyo seems too busy and hectic to live. but i'd love be close by so i could visit.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Im hoping to move there myself one day, i visited with some friends, and we spent about $700 for 2 weeks, travelling around, so i guess it wouldnt cost too much to go, stay and look around, find a suitable place to live, and plan for the future. Good luck to you

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think moving to Japan's a good option, even though I would love to. Maybe just for like a few months of experiencing then going back to my own country. I'm gonna miss my friends, family, all the memories. I don't think that's worth for anything in the world.

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks

To move or visit Japan is up to you but some of these people who say they wouldn't go because they would miss America!! I mean who would miss America......................really????
    I am Back.........(i think)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

So you're saying that you wouldn't miss Australia?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    Im hoping to move there myself one day, i visited with some friends, and we spent about $700 for 2 weeks, travelling around, so i guess it wouldnt cost too much to go, stay and look around, find a suitable place to live, and plan for the future. Good luck to you

$700 for 2 weeks? Man you must know places. When I went there for one week, it cost be over $900. $540 for a cheap hotal for the week alone. Then the rail $260, for a foreigner (which is a discount price, unlimited rides for the week). Plus food, presents, and entry fees for tourist areas. It's well over $900 and this does not enclude the plan ticket to get there and back. Japan is a very expensive place to visit. Living there is going to a whole lot more. For example, seeing a movie there will cost you $15, not encluding food.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i would move to japan in a heart beat! people there are more calm and are not embarresed about anything! thats what i love about japan. and there so fun to kaeroke with!!!!
    Last edited by Akurei Kakudo; Jun 28, 2005 at 02:15 PM.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast