• yes

9 47.37%
  • no

4 21.05%
  • maby

6 31.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: move or not to move

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: move or not to move

I would love to move from were i am now, i hate it were i am now
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie nightowl may be famous one day nightowl may be famous one day nightowl's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd like to move far nof to go to diff school and xscape ppl i hate but keep in touch with friends few though they be
    Last edited by nightowl; Apr 16, 2006 at 04:34 AM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    do u like to move or do u like to stay in one place? tell y u
    To speak of the truth, I am a wanderer. A badass one, I have you know. Haha. No, I am not kidding. I travel all across Asia along with my master, Sensei Vali-sama to attend several meetings, compete in martial arts tournaments, and enjoy ceremonies. From India to all the way to Japan...I walked all the Asian lands, and met a lot of great folks. However, I spent most of time in Japan, India, and Thailand.

So yes, it is a totally great experience to move across and meet great characters, but is kinda sad at the same time. I am not trying to brag or anything, but I have lost a lot of friends during the process, however. A lot of my penpals, especially, wanted me to send them snail mails, but I don't know what address to provide, so they just didn't respond after hearing that. Most thought that I was lying because I don't want them to know my address or something, but all I said was the truth.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    To speak of the truth, I am a wanderer. A badass one, I have you know. Haha. No, I am not kidding. I travel all across Asia along with my master, Sensei Vali-sama to attend several meetings, compete in martial arts tournaments, and enjoy ceremonies. From India to all the way to Japan...I walked all the Asian lands, and met a lot of great folks. However, I spent most of time in Japan, India, and Thailand.

So yes, it is a totally great experience to move across and meet great characters, but is kinda sad at the same time. I am not trying to brag or anything, but I have lost a lot of friends during the process, however. A lot of my penpals, especially, wanted me to send them snail mails, but I don't know what address to provide, so they just didn't respond after hearing that. Most thought that I was lying because I don't want them to know my address or something, but all I said was the truth.
    Dam, reincarnate me now, i want to be Kedar.

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

Snipers don't move when they are in place.....

They move to find a place, and also when ambushed......

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Not, I don't like to move that much because I always seem to leave something behind. So, I always try to stay at one place, but I do go on to vacations and stuff. Like Sagara-kun said, it is a great experience.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

This is more about a specific nation's customs than about an individual's decision. People in the USA tend to move by far the most compared to others. I would personally move away from my parents if I could reasonably pay my rent, but nothing beyond that.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to move because where i live sucks. everyone hates each other where i live. i want to move anywhere besides where im at. i bet half of my community will one day become murderers. or suicide bombers. or insane people. or mexicans. I use the word hate so much around here that saying u dislike something is as close to saying u like something as u can ever be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3