Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie or Book????

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Movie or Book????

hello ppl.......
    have u noticed that lately there r many movies based on books r coming out???
    some prefer the movie others say the book is better....
    personally i prefer the movie... jeje
    so i would like what u ppl think of this???
    thanx for reading and giving ur opinion....

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movie or Book????

Yeah it is true, that's because hollywood has ran out of ideas, now they are using books to make movies. It would be hella freaking kool if they make a movie based on the book Night by Elie Weizel.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

to be completely truthful, i like both books and movies equally the same. for books, i get to use my imagination and visualize it for movies, the special effects are almost always astounding and i love to watch them

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Hollywood has always made movies based on books. THe only thing that changes is what kind of book.

As for which is better, depends entirely on the book and the movie.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

For me as well it depends on the movie and book...Like I liked the books A Series Of Unfourtunate Events alot better than I liked the movie.And I like the Harry Potter movies than the books as well...There are more but right now I can't think of them^.^

I'm ♥mazing!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

If I liked reading, I would probably like books better than their movie forms since they have more description, like movies can't escrive emotions and things similar to that, but I don't like reading that much, so I usually prefer the movie until I read the book and decide which one is better. Also, I think that both Hollywood is running out of ideas and turning books into movies, games into movies, and they are remaking old movies. They are trying to buy some time until they come up with new ideas for movies, which doesn't seem very successful right now. The best resolution for this situation to help Hollywood ideas is they should bring back kung-fu movies, or anything starring with Jackie Chan.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Dec 01, 2005 at 08:30 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the books better because they are more detailed and accurate...but, I do both most of the time.

Watching a movie is better if you don't like to read the whole book, but want to get the gist of the book.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I like reading the book and then watching the movie.....like the Lord of The Rings or Narnia.....etc etc........

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast